a bit sad

emma28

Reaction score
I've been back to work for 3 weeks now and I hate it. I hate being away from my babies and I hate thinking that everything goes on just the same without me. It's like they don't need me :(

Everyone is always very pleased when I do come home though. Jonah hates me being away overnight. Sometimes if he wakes up during the night, he will shout to check I am there :( He cries when I get ready to go, and tries to persuade me to stay. His Granda says he won't play, just asks for me to come home.

He's been through so much just now, new sister, new house and new school tomorrow. Anyone else just feel like they are messing everything up?

I'm convinced something awful is going to happen :cry:

awh hun!! dunno how you do it... but i know it must be really really hard for you and the family.. sending you loadsa huggs xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cheers Lis, pleased you've not forgotton me :D

Here's some :hug: back at you babe, you don't sound like you're having thing too easy yourself...

Aaawwwwwwwwww :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sending lots of BIG hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
So sorry you have to work and be away from them, I really really hope you have the bestest times when you're at home, your babies love you, that's so obvious, you are a great Mummy!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw babe :hug: :hug: :hug:

It must be really tough for you. But you are doing a fantastic job and your babies love you lots and lots and not having mummy there in the day only makes it more special when you do see them in the evening/weekends etc.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I only work evenings so all I miss is bath/bed times. I know I have it lucky compared to some people who do work all day. It'll get easier I suppose. I remember feeling like this the 1st time too, although I did proper night shift then, so he didn't really know I was gone.

My time on the lottery will come and then it won't be an issue :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back