Whinging

Sage

Reaction score
Do you ever get days when you swear ya guna pull ya hair out :shock: Ky has been so unbelievable grumpy its driving me insane. He just whinges constantly. when he gets in a strop hes so hard to calm down as he hates being picked up and cuddled, he just kicks off even more and if you leave him to it he just cries and cries lol what does he want me to do :roll:

Id understand if he was tired hungry unwell colicy but hes not i no theres nothing wrong i just have an extremely whingy baby! good job i love him to bits, but its really trying my patience! :(

Sorry just had to have a moan :cry:

Good grief Sage, you're normal! :roll: Of course you need to vent a bit, it is awful when baby is whingey for no good reason...and it is normal that you feel a bit p**ed off with him. It is terribly difficult when they dont like being cuddled...do you have some sort of bouncy chair/swing or something like that? Some kids like the movement. A walk when he is getting really grumpy? My lil girl loves music and if she is grotty I play some music on the CD and she calms almost instantly.

I am maybe just suggesting random things, but they have worked for me in the past. Another thing is, does he like being in a sling? Some babes are not keen on being held, as they feel restricted, but a soft sling like a mei tai/ ring sling or a kari me are brilliant, and it allows him to be close to you, but not feel so restricted iykwim.

Hope some of this helps, if not, cheer up, coz it doesnt last forever...babies do go through phases...this is just one of them.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

thanks. :hug:

yeh we do have a bouncer use to work a treat but now he just tries to escape from it then gets in a strop when he cant :roll: music also works but only when hes tired. I havent tried a sling but hes such a warm baby he gets in a sweaty mess from just playing with a toy!

Its just upsetting as i feel we dont spend as much "fun" time together. I went for some lunch the other day to meet some friends who all have babies around the same age. they were all smiley and happy playing nicely and ky just moaned the whole time i couldnt finish my lunch coz he was screaming the cafe down, he didnt wanna be held by any of the other girls he just wanted to.......moan. Lol i swear he goes through every emotion every 60secs. i kinda felt horrible coz i felt jealous of the other girls id love to have an hour of ky and me playing and hes happy buts its NEVER happened. :x

you have my sympathy :hug: jack whinges loads, i find it impossible going out to a cafe or whatever with friends, coz he just wont sit still long enough to be able to enjoy it :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back