8dpo pics not sure if Im bonkers

Geminiblue

Reaction score
my friend says she can see them too (you know who you arexxx) so opinions please as my husband has put doubt in my head. I know its early days and have done another one which is the same as this and only time will tell but what do you think?

sticks 3 nov 002.JPG

Thanks x

i can make something out! :)

am good at seeing lines haha even if some aren't there haha! its crazy maybe test again soon to see if the line gets stronger fingers crossed for you :) x

this was yesterdays will try and post todays its on the other computer and couldnt get to my laptop xxx

I cant see anything on this

Sticks 5 oct 003.JPG

Last edited:
i cant really see anything on that either tbh....

what dpo are you? x ( sorry just seen 8dpo theres still time for the line remember its not over till af gets you :)

x

Last edited:
9dpo, on this one I can see a band but its so faint Im going cross eyed

haha will have to stick with the opks if I can for the next couple of days

:poas:

i *think* i can see something on the first pic!! x I'm the same dpo as you i think and testing on the 10th (day af due) also x Lots and lots of baby dust to you!! :dust: xxx

im 8dpo and i did test this morning BFN
and did opk n also neg no line at all
awwwwwwwwwwwww me thinks im out :(

I can see something on the first and the second 1...very very faint though, although if you can see it hun it is there! the camera makes things harder to see on tests xxx

EDIT...the first is more clear hun as the second has marks on it and its harder to see but im positive i can see some sort if shadowy thing?

Last edited:
Linx Im doing opks and the lines are still there, Im so confused now its harder when its your own tests isnt it.Answer come so easily when its other peoples questions and tests. I know with my LO my lh dropped and picked back up again so your not out until af babe Im testing official on 10th along with you zozo so fingers x for all of us xxx

thanks xHopefulx...Shauna - my reliable, thanks hun xxx God whats wrong with me I feel like crying for god sake get a grip.....OH NO THAT MEANS AF!!!! pooooo Im such a Gemini I swing from one extreme to another!!!! Imagine what its like in my head ha ha xxx Im guna tilt my screen on the 2nd one as thats todays and see if I can see anything. I even went on my main computer and inverted and thought I could see better but its all in my head x

thanks xHopefulx...Shauna - my reliable, thanks hun xxx God whats wrong with me I feel like crying for god sake get a grip.....OH NO THAT MEANS AF!!!! pooooo Im such a Gemini I swing from one extreme to another!!!! Imagine what its like in my head ha ha xxx Im guna tilt my screen on the 2nd one as thats todays and see if I can see anything. I even went on my main computer and inverted and thought I could see better but its all in my head x

lol am gemini too an from 1 dpo i cried n dont even know what over i went from feeling so ill to burst of enegry n not giving a damm its all ever so weird lol! x

stop being silly your not imagining it if you can see it its there lol! just wait it out and keep testing you maybe see a difference in a few days took my tests ages to get dark xxx

yup, were not out till af gets us :) xx so baby dust to everyone and heres hoping for lots and lots of july babies :) xxx :dust: :dust:

thanx gemini but u know when u just get that feeling that ur not
well i have that so im expecting Af lol
but baby dust to everyone else ttc :dust:

thanks everyone and Shuana your right. My husband larfed again at me last night (twice he did it) and i got really upset he didnt stroke me on the head this time he knocked with his knuckles!!!!!! Well to say I was savage was an understatement. and I said look if Im not pregnant I am due on so youd better be really really careful dont even speak to me and I turned my back on him! He didnt have a clue. I def see yesterdays but todays isnt very good. Will keep you posted. Mummy24 - yeah gemini's are a law unto ourselves! good luck all

:2ww:

baby dust to everyone!

POSITIVE girls POSITIVE!

altho sayin that one day i wake up n think argh its af
then i think p!ss off am pregnant! its all crazy! :)

good luck girls!
x

Lol he knocked on your head with his knuckles! stupid men dont understand! :)xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back