8dpo and sensitive teeth...ouchy

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiancing this? Its when i eat or drink cold water. I never normally have sensitive teeth x x

Is this even a symptom says the im not symptom spotting m2a!! x x

Mmmm I know people can have trouble with bleeding gums so maybe it's related hun

xxxx

Is this even a symptom says the im not symptom spotting m2a!! x x

lol!! :lol:

According to the Lord Google it can be caused because

- as pregnant women lose calcium etc during their pregnancy (altho seems a bit early for this?)
- increased blood flow causes gums to bleed (as an early symptom)

Bit of an odd one! Hope they stop hurting soon tho!!

xx

Thanks ladies, the world off ttc is so funny. Anything that we feel or have, ooohh is it pregnancy related, oooohh could it be a sign.

Back to my non symptoms spotting world... Wonder how long that will last, maybe till my next twinge lol! x x

I know exactly what you mean about twinges!! :D

I'm guessing we just have them all the time and never notice!!

Either that or mentally focusing on the area in question makes it go 'ooh'!

x

I just found this, after debating a trip to the dentist,

'Yes, gums become more sensitive during pregnancy. As hormonal changes occur, there is an increase of blood flow throughout your body that can cause swelling, sensitivity and tenderness in your gums'

Aaarrrgghh m2a no symptom spotting!!! x x

lol i'm exactly the same when i read your post i was thinking hmm my bottom tooth was a bit achy this morning when i had a drink lol!!

Fx for you

Mad! My teeth are a tad sensitive but that may be down to the pack of starburst I stuffed my face with earlier lol - good luck miss j x

I have had major toothache for the past couple of days. AF was due today but still no sign of her.
So God knows... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back