Booking in Appointment with midwife tomorrow.

Em91

Reaction score
Hi ladies, Got my booking in appt tomorrow just wandering what to expect really.

Nervous because my OH can't come with me so got to go on my own :(. Been waiting what feels like forever for this appointment to come, now im worrying, it's daft i know.

Sorry pointless post :roll:

Hope you're all well
:)

Hiya hun,

I had my booking in appt at 8 weeks and although my husband was there he wasnt included in much except a lecture from the midwife to get him to stop smoking!

The midwife will ask lots of questions for your maternity notes - your health and family history of illness - you will need to know your oh history as well such as whether there is a history of prem births etc. in his family.
I had blood taken, given a million leaflets and booked in for first scan.

I found it all quite reasurring and got to ask questions - maybe write things down tonight that you want to ask so that you dont forget.

Hope it all goes well, let us know how you get on x

i have mine on monday she is coming to my house to do mine. I would be really interested to know how you get on Em, dont worry about anything it will be fine and you will be all excited once it is over :) x

Hey hun dont worry! you'll be fibrous just a case of going through ur medical history etc and blood tests. I took my OH and tbh he just kind of blended in with the background lol.. ps good luck:) xx

Thanks :), will let you know how it goes. Not till 2:15 so got most of a day at work first!!

haha fibrous!? wht I mean to fine arrrgghhh damn u auto correct lol

Hello, it went okay actually don't know what i was worried about was there for a good hour and a half though!! So much paperwork. Got the forms to have blood tests taken and my scan booked for the 23rd :). The midwife has stuck with my original due date of 30th of July because she said often dating at the early scan can be wrong which would make me 10+5 not 9... I'm confused so going to stick with being 9 until i've had my dating scan or i will get dissapointed if they put me back again i think! She was really nice, seeing her again on the 26th.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back