Booking In Appointment *Update help!*

Oh and worked out by DHs shifts and he cant make the scan so I called the hospital and they said that my appointment is for 10th Feb not 3rd Feb!! Lucky I phoned or would have turned up a week too early! They only do this on a Thursday afternoon so that would be 17th Feb. Should I change it or just go on my own?? Decisions decisions.....

Hello Tracey I think you shoudl go where you are going to feel the most comfortable!
You have had a bad experience with one hospital so maybe you should try another this time, not saying that if you go to the same hospital again the same would happen as it was probably just a very bad one off.
But it is important to make sure you are going to be comfortable and relaxed where you choose to have your baby!

Such hard decisions... definitely make sure that DH can go to the scan with you, even if you have to wait longer - it will be worth it, being able to share the experience.

I had no idea that some hospitals don't do epidurals!! I want to avoid having one if possible, but it's reasssuring knowing that it's an option just in case. But how would you feel travelling for an hour and a half when in labour... I've not been there yet, but I reckon I'll be extremely grateful for my 10 minute journey!!

Good luck with whichever you choose :) Xx

Well I called and changed my scan from 10th to 17th Feb so my DH FAB be there too. Ive spoken to DH about the spiritual problem and he just said to not go local and use hospital that can provide it!! He saw what I went through poas time and wont let me not have what I jag need.....looks like hour and half journey after all.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back