4 days late

angel69

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Please can some help me out here. I took an ovualtion test last month was negativebut thought ok my time has gone. Then my fiance took me to Bournemouth for a stay over which would've on my fertile time well we made live and then 8 days lighter there was a light brown discharge when I wiped myself. I had a few weird moments like milk in tea makes me feel sick, going to the toilet more often, a few cramp pai.s and a few stitch like pains. I have a heavy feeling in my breasts also quite emotional too. I tested when i was a day late got a negative I am now on my 4th day late normally its spot o.only been late before with our move which was January went back to normal

t/c Anita xx

It may have been too early when you tested hun, best to test again to know for sure!

xxxxxxxxxx

I'd take another test hun x

I did my pregnancy test one week after my period missing day....It was one dark line and another one was very faint....then i stated checking it alternate days now it's getting darker and darker each time.....I did vaginal scan for confirmation of PG but there was only sac no yolk sac. Doc told me to do scan again one week later.....Going for scanning on this Friday. So i think you need to do you test again......

All the best....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back