diazepam and negative test

taylor21

Reaction score
hi
I am 5 days late....normally like clockwork and feeling very pregnant. i took a test today and it was negative, does anyone know if diazepam affects a test ?
thanks x

am not sure on this to be honest!

what i can tell you from experiance is that

every woman is different! if ur 5 days over due then they say wait 7-10 days then re test

my period was due on the 11th spetember didnt arrive , i had bad cramps tired an just generally not feeling myself at around 3-4 days over due then tuesday night i started bleeding till thrusday evening i took a test after the bleeding had stop it showed positive faint line this is the second one ive had! everyone gets negatives id suggest waiting and then re-testing in 5 days! xx good luck

Hi there,

not sure if it can affect a test but I was told not to take it (I normally have it to fly) when I was pregnant last month so double check with you doctor as I don't think it is safe if you may be pregnant.

x

As far as I know diazepam shouldn't affect a test. I've been on diazepam for many years, unfortuanetly left on it when I shouldn't have been. I'm now down to 4mg a day, will go down to 2mg a day on Monday and then I'll be off it in the next 2 weeks. Its best to get off medication like that in early pregnancy unless your doctor feels you really need it. But don't come off any medication without your dotors help

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back