needle and thread trick

stephj25

Reaction score
Ok so, I know these things are hit and miss but I just did the chinese gender predictor and it said I'm having a girl so now gonna do the needle and thread trick....I'll let you know what it does!!

has anyone else tried this?? x

I did the chinese gender one said boy one said girl lol, whats the needle and thread trick? xx

google it, there's a you tube video shows you how to do it.

btw, I got girl, boy, girl. It stopped a bit after the boy, not sure if thats supposed to mean I'm gonna have 3 separate kids or twins then a girl or what???

I guess I'll find out how many I'm having in tomorrow's scan!!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow, cant wait to see piccies :) xx

thanks hun. Are you gonna try the needle and thread trick? you gotta let me know what it predicts. I want to know if it works!!

Yea going to look it up and give it a go hun, will let you know xx

Can you do these things early on or does it have to be when you are further along? Isn't there one where you do something with your wedding ring too? x

Can you do these things early on or does it have to be when you are further along? Isn't there one where you do something with your wedding ring too? x

yea ive heard this about a gold ring tied to a piece of cotton hold over your belly and if it swings back and forth its a boy and if it goes round and round its a girl...dont kno 4 sure which way round it is now coz it was years ago now but i kno its definatly something like that.xxx

yep thats right - circle for girl - back forth for boy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back