7th cycle TTC- anyone get a BFP on 7th cycle?

Rosiettc

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this after spending the last 7/8 months just reading posts from as far back as 2009! :roll: Myself & my DP are now on 6dpo of cycle #7. I had a very early miscarriage on our 1st cycle TTC just one month off the pill. We were sad but hopefull that we could get pregnant so quickly and promised to try properly from then. And guess what since then...nothing! I've done OPK's, fertility gel (although this is the 1st cycle using Pre-seed, legs in the air..u name it we've done it! I don't really have a particular question just wondering if anyone else is onto cycle #7 or if anyone has some positive story's for me :) I'm 23 so am very fortunate to have age on my side but DP is 33 so wanting to get things moving asap!

Any thoughts, opinions and tips would be greatly appreciated 🌸

For a healthy couple it can take 18 months... Patience - lol I don't have any either!! I'm still waiting for my rainbow after 4 MCs. Who new ttc would be so long and painful?!
I hope you get your bfp very soon! Sorry about you loss xx

Thank you PeanutButter! I know i'm being impatient and I'm even feeling guilty knowing so many women have been TTC much longer than me. I'm sorry for your losses too, it must be so hard having that many MC's. The elation I felt when I saw the word 'pregnant' on the CB test is indescribable and I'm soo craving that again but also scared the same thing will happen. Isn't it funny if you missed a pill you would be convinced you're PG but now I'm always convinced I'm not! :-/
How does your DH/DP take the MC's? xxx

Aha. Yeah.
I was also so happy everytime i saw pregnant. If i got preg again i don't think I'd bother worrying or even getting happy. I don't want the disappointment.
He's ok, upset but puts on a brave face for me, with the first one he did cry alot, and was angry. Think it hurt us more because we saw the heartbeat etc. But with the last one think he just expected it anyway.
How was your Oh? X

You don't need to feel guilty tho, 7 months is still a long time. Xx

Yeah I can imagine it being more of a dread than excitement at that point :-( he was a bit miffed more than anything, he doesn't really understand that I genuinely was pregnant...he thinks the test was wrong (the 3 times the digi said positive!). Because that time it was a big surprise he was a little scared but then disappointed when I lost it. It made us realise how much we want it :) I'm trying to take my mind off it, the easiest time I find is when I actually come on as i've nothing to think about for 2 weeks xx

Not quite the same as we have been ttc 4 years but I did have success with my 7th treatment cycle of clomid, so 7 was lucky for us in the end!

My oh took our mcs really really badly, worse than I did I would say. Good luck for cycle 7 :)

Sorry that you've been ttc 4 years :-( and thank you for the good luck wishes! Are you PG now or have I read it wrong? xx

Yes I'm just over 7 weeks, so fingers crossed this will finally be the one!

Do you temp at all? I found temping quite reassuring to see that I was actually ovulating and as I have irregular cycles it also helped us with timing and knowing when to expect af. I'm sure you will have success soon, sounds like you are making a good effort! Are you both taking conception vitamins? Might help to give things a boost :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back