7 weeks and scan next week

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hi guys

Well, after so many of your great responses the depression has lifted and I am feeling more positive. The kidney infection has cleared and lo and behold I woke up today

not feeling sick at all - I have eaten all day and even had a cup of tea ! I love my tea - decaff of course.

I got my head around feeling ill and started to take comfort in it cos now I am worrying. I have posted and read posts about girls loosing symptoms at 8-9/10 weeks but not 7, seems to early for anything to settle down. My symptoms started at week 5 very intense.

However, today I had a new symptom...heartburn type indigestion and insomnia and weeing in the night is also one of the the things I am suffering with at the mo...anything but nausea, i am glad to be rid of it a while.

I am hoping the hormones are settling at least for a couple of days to let me eat lots of nutritious food and take my vitamins.

I have a scan on Friday morning and will keep you all posted, like I said in my last posts my m/c was because the fetus had stopped growing at 6 1/2 weeks when I was really 8 so I am scared this is what they will find on Friday. Trying to be positive.....I hope I can be as brave as Sharne and as postive.

xxx

Hi Gemma honey :hug:
I am glad your depression has lifted a bit, but I do appreciate how scared you are feeling. I got my scan date too for a week Wednesday and my symptoms have completely disappeared. It is difficult not to worry. We have to try and stay positive and remember all those lovely peeps who have told us they had no symptoms and have had a healthy pregnancy. It's tricky, but we can do it!!
Remember too that many people's symptoms lessen considerably by week seven because their body has grown accustom to the hormones.
Keep your chin up, keep visualising a healthy baby growing in your tummy. I am thinking of you and have everything corssed for a good scan on Friday. :hug: :hug: :hug:
M
xxx

Good luck to both of you for your scans. I am one of those 'lovely peeps' :wink: who had no symptoms with my first pg, and this one I've had every thing going and it has all gone! I had my scan yesterday and was worrying because I was feeling so much like back to normal (before I was pg) and everything was fine.

I understand why you are worrying but do try to keep positive as I am sure everything will be fine :hug:

Ginnymarie said:
I hope I can be as brave as Sharne and as postive.

xxx

Oh that brought a tear my eye :) I think in pregnancy although there are some similarities in everyone , every single preggy is different, some woman are violently sick, some only a little. some lucky buggers have none :lol: TBH Im starting to wonder whether symptoms are more down to the genetics of the baby inside the mother. Apparently I made my poor Mum REALLY ill (oops!) where as with my sis she wasnt as poorly...

My therapist gave me a good thing to think about, it doesnt matter how far into a pregnancy you are you will always worry a little, after this scan you may worry about the next one, and then when they are born you worry if their ok and then when they get even older even in their teens you will still worry.

Worry is not a bad thing, I think its a sign that a mother cares for her child and wants everything to be ok.

You will see everything will be ok :)

:hug:

hey

thanks guys

I will keep you up-to-date if you guys do the same for me...
Sharne let me know what you find out with your research and happy bunny make sure you let us know how your scan goes.

Oh and fifi, I am down in newcastle enjoying being here with my mum for a few days to just rest, nice to be back in the NE, I know you live down here too.
take care

If anyone is desperate for symptoms i dont mind sharing! I have morning sickness quite bad!

Glad you are feeling better though x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back