7 months doesnt feel long enough

I know an Ezra :) Unusual for a Sikh baby being a solid old testament israelite name?! But thats my favourite from your boys list

I know an Ezra :) Unusual for a Sikh baby being a solid old testament israelite name?! But thats my favourite from your boys list
Haha the best part is that particular ezra from the bible was actually really against inter-race marriage. Who better to name your halfbrownhalfwhite baby after hahahah xx

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Now just have to fully convince my husband about Ezra hahaha he's not sure cuz he says it has a weird meaning in his language haha x

Haha the best part is that particular ezra from the bible was actually really against inter-race marriage. Who better to name your halfbrownhalfwhite baby after hahahah xx

Weell, technically it wasnt mixing race that was the problem it was mixing religions....what does Ezra mean in punjabi then? (if it is punjabi?)

Last edited:

Weell, technically it wasnt mixing race that was the problem it was mixing religions....what does Ezra mean in punjabi then? (if it is punjabi?)

haha well we are mixing religions too :p oops

Apparently its what you call someone who is born without male or female...bits. So yeah that name is off the cards cuz I can't imagine trying to explain that to his parents. (I may have misunderstood too cuz my husband was laughing too much trying to explain this to me and my mother haha)

ANYWAY! WE HAVE BEEN SAVED, we no longer have to stress over boys names as we found out we are having a little girl! haha xx

Last edited:
Just wondering, is Jasmine a very common name? Not having any children Im not clued in to common names xx

I've only ever come across one jasmine before, a colleague at work called her daughter it who's now at school but other than her I haven't . X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back