HELP!

pink100

Reaction score
Last week someone posted on here that they had a scan and it revealed just a sack on no baby..

How often does this happen I cant get it out my mind.... Havent had my first scan yet as im only 6 weeks...

:(

I don't know if it's a common thing or not. I know it's a really worrying time and I'm counting down the days too until my 1st tri's out the way.
The thing is, there's very little we can do to prevent things from happening, it's all down to mother nature. Try and relax and enjoy the changes that are going on in your body. The majority of pregnancies go without a hitch.

Take care hun :hug:

Its normal to worry but if theres no bleeding the chances are theres no problems. I know its not easy and nothing will reasure you until you have a scan but try and relax :hug: :hug:

Hey Hannah! :wave:

My fellow 6 weeker!

Have you heard from your hospital yet as to a date for first scan? Your the perfect person to answer!! :D

Hello darling :hug:

How're you getting on? Any horrible symptoms? I've not been too bad, the odd bout of nausea and v tired but otherwise ok.

I had a call from my m/w last week, she's booking me in for my scan in January so I'll probably hear from them soon. The m/w's going to call again after xmas to book me in to see her. I went to see my gp the other day as I had a few questions, she was so chuffed :D

Time seems to be going SO slowly at the moment, are you finding that? I just want to be 12 wks and for all to be ok. I'm trying not to worry but it's hard.

:hug:

Hi :wave:

I've been absolutely fine! Bit tired but I think that normal really coz of the unearthly hour I get up to go to work!!

Think maybe I just need to wait to hear from the hospital im sure they will write to me...?

Time is going soooooooo slow for me too! I know what you mean!

Let me know when you get your scan date hun ! :hug:

I'm sure they will write to you in the next few weeks. Maybe give your surgery a call to see what the procedure is as it's different all round the country. Don't worry, i'll be straight on here once I know when my scan is!

I'm glad to hear you're doing well and symptom free. I'm :pray: the MS stays away!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back