intercourse frequency

rach

Reaction score
Intercourse Frequency

There has been some speculation that couples who are trying to conceive should reduce the frequency of sexual intercourse during the fertile window to increase sperm supply. This is not true for most couples. While couples with known male factor issues should consult their doctor for the best intercourse strategy, couples with normal fertility and no known sperm issues should not reduce the frequency of intercourse in the fertile window. Your probability of conception is increased when you have intercourse multiple times in your fertile window. While it is true that sperm concentrations decrease slightly with increasing intercourse frequency, frequent intercourse is still more likely to result in conception than infrequent intercourse for couples with no male factor fertility issues. Each additional act of intercourse within your fertile window increases your probability of conception for that cycle.

I've managed to get pregnant 3 times on the second month of trying by bding every day. I would think that as often as possible would increase the probability of a bfp - especially if you read the article Rach posted the other day about sperm not living as long as people think!

We've been doing the same Tam, every night since my CM changed... don't know where i've got the urge from!!

Awww Kina, maybe a bit or romance will help, or a nice soak in the bath for "you" time and then see how you feel afterwards?!

:lol: Hypnorm, that was the same as me, like clockwork I was up for it, but didn't think I would be about half an hour before most days, but there was just no stopping me :shock:

Cool!!! So i'm doing it right then!!!! Everyday it is!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back