5th time lucky?

leean10

Reaction score
Well after 4 mc's, I got my BFP earlier and now the worrying starts!

I have to be on heparin and aspirin for the next 34 weeks now, deep joy!!

Lee-Ann xx

Congrats hun,

But my god you must be freaking out???

At least now the Dr's know what to do to hopefully keep this bean safe for you.

Try to keep calm and take each day at a time, I hope this is it for you sweetie

xxxxxxxx

oh hun, I just posted earlier on your other thread in am i preg section - Glad they will give you medication to help, and sure they will keep a very close eye on you

Congratulations XX

Massive congrats on your BFP hun.

I know it is so easy to say but please try not to stress too much. Fingers crossed this is your sticky :dust::dust:

xx

I have already told my doctor that I am freaking out but I have to try and stay calm but it's easier said than done!!

I just hope that as soon as I get my heparin and aspirin started it will help!! I have a blood condition which means my blood clots and stays that way, hence the heparin!! Not looking forward to injecting myself each day though :-( x

Hello congratulations I have had 5 miscarriages and am now almost 17 weeks pregnant all seems to be going great this time I also have a blood clotting disorder and inject daily and will do up to 37 weeks I was also on a hormone inject once a week till I reached 14 weeks. Good luck hope all works out for you xxx

Hello congratulations I have had 5 miscarriages and am now almost 17 weeks pregnant all seems to be going great this time I also have a blood clotting disorder and inject daily and will do up to 37 weeks I was also on a hormone inject once a week till I reached 14 weeks. Good luck hope all works out for you xxx

I think it's high time you got yourself a ticker hun!!

I like to see how things are going, 17 weeks - wowser!!

xxxxxxxx

Good luck huni my friend had 10 mc s and has just given birth to a healthy baby girl so miracles do happen biggest hugs xx

Thanks everyone!! I am feeling awful so I'm taking it as a good sign for now x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Heres a few hugs for ya hun - I had 2 last year and it still hurts! Hope the injections get better, you are a brave woman going through that!! XXX

I had 2 last year also, 1 in March and then again in June!!

The injections aren't so bad now, they sting a bit but my belly is black and blue and it aches a bit but I have been told that my belly will ache with all the stuff going through my system :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back