5 weeks post baby- section scar swollen!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Roman is 5 weeks ( nearly 6 weeks) and my recovery from section has been nothing short of amazing this time after having had good recoverys and several bad recoverys from all my past 4 sections / 1 op

I looked at my tum two days ago at end of the day as sore and the whole pouchy bit above scar is swollen up. Took two ibruprofen and it made no diff and this morning it was worse. When bladder full it feels painful to pee now just like just after you had a section

Pointless thread but i Have docs next week for 6 week check and hope to get pee tested fir infection then. Knew it was too good to be true ha

Last edited:
I hope the docs can get it sorted for you ASAP, almost 3 weeks on mine seems fine some days and I forget it happened and then others I get alot of pains usually at either end of the scar :( xxx

Sounds like it could be a uterine infection JJ, thats how i felt when I had one. I have had one after every c sec but I always get anti b's right away before it gets too bad x

Hope docs sort you out! Wow 5 weeks has flown!:) x

Its gone down by itself , docs had the cheek to say the area above scar was not swollen! ( it was huge for me!)

At six week chk docs thought due to lymph node damage draining fluid there while sitting feeding too much, its all gone now yayy thanks ladies

Its gone down by itself , docs had the cheek to say the area above scar was not swollen! ( it was huge for me!)

At six week chk docs thought due to lymph node damage draining fluid there while sitting feeding too much, its all gone now yayy thanks ladies

Yey glad to hear it :) mines been very itchy today! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back