Definitely have the makings of a bump!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I know I'm only 9 weeks, but I definitely have a tiny bump already!!

I'm guessing its because of how small I am now. I was only a size 8-10 and lost almost a stone while being sick, none of my clothes fit me anymore! And now I have a tiny baby bump. Hubby is amazed. Lol.

Just wanted to share :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aw, what a lovely positive note to end the week on, especially after the week you've had. How cute! xx

Ah, thats lovely, must be really great that you have a definate neat bump now. xx

excellent :) Woohoo! :)

I'm convinced that my tummy has expanded this week - i've got practically no tummy muscles so there is nothing to hold it in! :) I'm convinced that people at work are starting to suspect something :S
x

excellent :) Woohoo! :)

I'm convinced that my tummy has expanded this week - i've got practically no tummy muscles so there is nothing to hold it in! :) I'm convinced that people at work are starting to suspect something :S
x

I popped into work today, although not officially back til next week, and I saw the headteacher just as I was walking in and her eyes immediately went to my stomach!! She just smiled and said happy new year :)

I think I'm starting to get a little bump too now, belly looks and feels really bloated. x

I just look like I have eated too much.... My jeans still fit but my belly looks bloated.... can't wait to have a proper bump.... my SIL is due first week in and has a perfect bump, she looks amazing xx

Lol how cool is it?
My hubby can't stop rubbing and touching it (except for now, but the xbox is on, priorities and all that!)

When I got out of hospital last night, my mum and dad came to see me and my mum even said she could see it.

Lovin it :) x

Im also a small size at 8 stone, and Ive wondered if I have the start of a tiny bump (or just continual bloating!) Isnt it so exciting! :yay:

Im also a small size at 8 stone, and Ive wondered if I have the start of a tiny bump (or just continual bloating!) Isnt it so exciting! :yay:

I used to be relatively small, between 8 and a half and 9 stone (at my heaviest) but I'm now 9 stone 7 :shock::shock::shock: Midwife weighed me today and I nearly passed out. I've hardly managed to eat anything and I've put on 8 pounds since being pregnant!! Aargh I'm gonna be huge :(

Mine currently looks like I've eaten too many pies, can't wait for it to look like a bump, everytime I'm sat down I think I look like a little Buddah!!:preg:

Pmsl!! A buddha, love it! X

yay its finally taking shape, make the most of it while its tiny lol xxx

Lol how cool is it?
My hubby can't stop rubbing and touching it (except for now, but the xbox is on, priorities and all that!)

When I got out of hospital last night, my mum and dad came to see me and my mum even said she could see it.

Lovin it :) x

It's the nicest thing in the world, pregnant women look amazing.... Considering everything they have to go through!!

Awww so sweet that hubby rubs your belly. My hubby is away with work this weekend and before he left he kissed me and then kissed my bloated belly.... I nearly cried!!

Sooo exciting, have you posted bump pic? Xx

Awwww :) little bump ! How exciting :)

Vicki xxx

It's the nicest thing in the world, pregnant women look amazing.... Considering everything they have to go through!!

Awww so sweet that hubby rubs your belly. My hubby is away with work this weekend and before he left he kissed me and then kissed my bloated belly.... I nearly cried!!

Sooo exciting, have you posted bump pic? Xx

No not posted a bump pic of it yet, will do that in the next few days. X

Ohhhh a lil bump! I'm sooo jealous! Will keep an eye out for a piccie of your lil bump!

I don't think I'll get a bump for ages :-(

I'm just bloated!!

XX

Aw bless you :) its great when you start to show :D makes it all the more real! How are ytou feeling now? Hope you're still managing to keep food down x x

I'm keeping food down now, but feel constantly sick still.
But at least its a step in the right direction :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back