5 Days Late!

Spinneygirl

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :wave:

Well im now 5 days late!

Occasional cramps and tender boobs but that is about it. The last test I did was on Saturday and was BFN, not even a hint of a line.

Ive never been this late ever so am abit concerned!

Im not going to test again until Wednesaday and if it isnt positive then im going to make an appointment to see my GP.

Hope everyone is ok.

xxx

I was a week late hun but she got me yesterday xxx

Sorry hun, FX for November. I wish she would show her face if shes coming and put me out of my misery! x

Sorry Nikki :(

What a pain!

I hope she doesn't mess you around for too long :hug:

Awww, it sucks when this happens!

I was 5 days late once and convinced I was pg. I tested and bfn but still no AF so just had to wait in limbo until she reared her ugly head! It was rubbish!!!

If she is on her way I hope her visit is over and done with soon

xx

It's horrible isn't it?

I agree that if I am going to get my period I'd rather it just come so I can get it over and done with.

I hope you have a resoultion soon hun

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Sorry hun, FX for November. I wish she would show her face if shes coming and put me out of my misery! x

Same except I'm 4 days late. Kinda expected as I only came off the pill two months ago. Still annoying though. Hope it gets sorted soon x

fx crossed for wednesday and that witch is goin on her hols for 9 months xxx

Hi
It turns the 2ww into a pretty weird and nail biting 3ww doesnt it.
Heres hoping that youve got your dpos a little wrong and that this is the one.
Its the not knowing that does your head in and holding onto the hope for all this time.
Good luck
fx for positive news
I was 4 days late this time after 20 years of 27 days cycles. Its not fair on your brain!
x Daisy

i feel your pain! im 2 weeks and 3 days late now, i tested about a week and a half late, BFN, ive decided to wait a while, and am testing again tommorow. ive also been to the doctors and asked for a blood test, my doctor was an a** hole though :( hope you get your BFN this month. :(

So ladies what do you think, for maximum impact tomorrow - which brand of test shall i use?????

All suggestions welcome.

xxx

A lot of ladies said their cheapies showed the faintest if not no line and got positive on CB digi so I would go for the CB digi x

After 2 BFN's with cheaepies today (Boots own brand and Sainsbury's own brand) I am going to use CB digi in a few days!

Just use a sensitive cheapy :)

There is no point blowing money when a cheapy could indicate just as well as an expensive one. You could always do an expensive one afterwards if you save the pee ;)

Good luck xx

Last edited:
You would probably get a more accurate result with a digi. I'm thinking about testing with one on Saturday if AF hasn't arrived by then just to rule out that I'm not pregnant, my hair needs dyeing lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back