5/6 DPO .... Anyone with me?

Well I got BFN on a Superdrug 13dpo
AF due tomorrow... so frustrating, knew it wasn't my month
Roll on next cycle ...let's hope AF isn't late like last month xx

Sorry to hear that angel. Popped on the other night to see how you all doing. Tried sending you a message but not quite sure if it sent or how it works xx

Hi bumblicous
Hope your okay hun, just had a major weep in the car on my way to my afternoon baby clinic just sat getting my act together as I start at 1.30!
I will look at my messages
Oh well onto another cycle, got to be positive :) xxx

I am CD11 today ... started with the OPKs ... Hubby off for a week from Thursday ;) so I have pre-warned him. Had another shot a sending you a PM ... just intrigued if it works really lol xx

I am CD11 today ... started with the OPKs ... Hubby off for a week from Thursday ;) so I have pre-warned him. Had another shot a sending you a PM ... just intrigued if it works really lol xx

Just sent you a PM back
Oh that's good he's off for a week right at your fertile period Yay!
Im not sure if I should be doing OPK's as I get really obsessed with them, I know I ovulate around CD15-17 so I may just DTD those days and hope for the best
Keep us updated
xxx

Feeling more positive now, going to try my hardest to get my February BFP
xxx

Sorry to hear AF showed up Emma, I hope you're ok. Sending positive thoughts for feb!!! X

Well been to the health food shop and got some Angus cactus and Evening primrose oil ..taking my pregnancy vits so ready to roll this cycle I'm determined to get my Bfp!! :)
xxx

CD 10 and Negative OPK today... Hubby working so hope it stays negative till Monday xxx

Last edited:
CD 11 Negative again, OH working all weekend
ive got a good feeling about this month as long as we get the timing right, I should be fertile Tue - Fri when he is off work :) xxx

Hi ladies, sorry haven't been on much lately my little girls been teething and not been well.

I'm currently Cd10 and haven't even managed to dtd yet this cycle as oh has started a new job and working from 5.30am till 6.30am so he's been asleep early every night.

Started getting ewcm today so going to try and dtd tonight and hopefully every other night from here, hhopefully I'll still be in with a chance.

Hope all you ladies are Ok? Xx

Hi hun
I can't believe we're nearly ovulating again! I've almost got a positive opk but not quite, I'm CD 15 so should be Ovulating any day now
My little cat got run over yesterday so last night we didn't DTD but managed to today, so only DTD twice...Hoping it's enough will try tomorrow but then OH working all weekend ...I should of ovulated by fri/sat

Hope you manage to keep your OH awake long enough to DTD ;) and your little girl is feeling a bit better with her teething, bless her.. its awful when they are teething I remember my LO was really unsettled when he was that age, and it's hard and tiring for you too xxx

Hi hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your cat :hugs: we had to have out little dog put down the week before Christmas it was horrible. They are like one of the family aren't they :-(

I know where has the time gone! I've actually been quite relaxed so far, I've been temping and doing opks but I've only being doing it once a day which is good for me haha.

I'm sure your be covered hun, we finally managed to dtd last night thank God. Thank you hun, whenever she is teething she gets a horrible cold and cough :-( hate it when they are ill xx

Hi ladies - hope you don't mind me crashing back in!
Me and my hubby got a bit frustrated with TTC so had christmas off - and are now back to it!
I'm 7DPO and the urge to test is just getting stronger with every passing hour lol!!!
How is everyone else doing? My Son is currently asleep so I'm watching the comic relief bake off xx

Hi hutchy,
I'm 8dpo and can't wait to test!
There are a few different threads going and a few of us at a similar stage of the 2ww

Have you any symptoms yet?

Sounds like you've had a lovely afternoon xxx

I've had slight cramps and some spotting and have literally been eating everything in sight - it's like I just can't get full - bit of a giveaway sign as I was like this when I was pregnant with my Son!
I bought some FRER's earlier - going to be very hard not to test in the morning lol!
When are you planning on testing angel? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back