5/6 DPO .... Anyone with me?

Jess07

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so I'm into my TWW , 4/5 days past ovulation had a positive Opk on cd13-14 of 28 day cycle. Trying to be more relaxed about it this month, so far no symptoms at all. Lots of creamy cm since first negative Opk test ( sorry tmi!) but nothing else.

Anyone at the same point or waiting for af too?

Need a tww buddy!! Not going to even think about testing until next Thursday in my mind. Which will be 12dpo.

Baby dust to everyone xxx hoping for an amazing Christmas gift , ttc#6/7 xx

Hi jess 07

I'm a few days behind you and am only 1 day ( I think) past ovulation, still in the TWW I need to tests with opk today... if it's negative I've ovulated ywsterday or today as it was positive yesterday ( I think that's how it works) I will be testing around the 16th or a bit later if I can wait!!
I'm on my 5th month TTC

Your cm sound like it could be a sign, if your only 5/6 days you probably won't be getting symptoms yet... you will have to let me know if you do start feeling any other symptoms, with my little boy I felt really sick and my boobs ached and felt really sensitive from about 10 dpo (Was TTC for 17 months with him) good luck and lots of baby dust :D xxx

I've been ttc 5 months today, this is cycle 6, or maybe 7 actually. I'll look out for any symptoms thank you at the minute I have nothing!! Last month I made up loads in my head so trying to avoid that.

Yes I think that's how it worked, I had a positive Opk sat and sun but by Sunday afternoon it was negative lie yours, so believe I ovulated sat evening maybe?

Keep me posted an any symptoms you are having too, need to try get thru this awful wait!!!

Have you planned when you are testing or are you waiting for af?

Fingers crossed to you too xxxx

Hello
I'm about 1-2 DPO, not sure as I'm not charting this time. I take OV based on symptoms I usually get: CM, cramps, and sensitive nipples a day or so after OV, etc.

I reckon I will be testing next weekend,if I can bear the wait (my first POAS for nearly 5 years). Though I know full well it would be too disheartening to test early so must wait but it's so hard!!!

So far only 'symptoms' are very sore nipples and feeling bloated,but that's not unusual for me after OV.

I really want to chill but it's just so so hard! xx

Hi ladies
Well I think I ovulated yesterday but I've just got another positive opk?? I haven't had cramps today, mumzilla is this your first month TTC? I'm just so confused about ovulation, I tried to just chill out about it but I just keep stressing that im going to miss my egg :eek:

hi ladies im 3dpo i think im trying to not obsess this month we dtd sun, mon (think i ov mon) tues and last nite so hoping its our month. i didnt tell my OH that it was my fertile time so he didnt feel any stress/pressure so hopefully its our month. good luck to you all xx

Hi hun,

I try not to tell OH when I'm fertile but he kinda guesses (cos i want to fo it all the time lol :rolleyes: )

we have been dtd almost every night since Sunday but now dont think I've ovulated yet as I've got a very dark positive opk today (the darkest one yet) I thought it would be negative by now :confused::confused:

Yes, first cycle TTC for a second baby, we have a DS who is nearly 4.

Angel, I think you're well covered. Last time around we DTD 4-5 days before I OV-d and not at all afterwards because DH was away for a week & I still caught. I was surprised, but apparently sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days :shock:

So I think ladies we are all in with a good chance, FX to all!

I try really hard not to put stress on DH because he did have an issue with it last time, but he now thinks every time I mention sex I'm just after his sperm. Well I guess I am :lol:

Forgot to say I've never used OPKs so can't be much help with that, sorry!

So lovely that there's lots of us in the same boat, I find two so difficult! But feel so much more relaxed this cycle.

In regards to OPks I always use them every cycle and have learnt on average I get two peak days strong positives, sometimes 3 in a row if the eggs a bit stubborn, then when it goes negative egg is about to be released/ has been. But it all depends on when you test. I was testing twice a day every 12 hrs ish but this cycle have clear blue advanced monitor.

Good luck to everyone this month and please all keep me posted on any developments / symptoms.

Anyone who has a Bfp or has children already, can you remember key symptoms u had this early on?

Xxxx

Baby dust to u all, let's hope the two weeks goes quickly xxx

Oh and I can't get away with not telling my OH my fertile week, he checks my app to find my fertile week before I get chance to tell him and researches tips / cycles he knows more than me, he's very excited but more pressure on me now sometimes!! Xxx can't complain tho xx

I'll join you!

I think I'm about 5/6 dpo and expecting AF (or bfp!) on Thursday next week.
I was sure I ov'd around Wednesday/Thursday last week according to cm but after a couple of 'normal' days I've started feeling crampy again and had lots more cm? Not sure what is going on there.

I'm ttc no.2 and I'm racking my brain tryna remember if I had This with DS but I can't lol

Fingers crossed for you! Xxx

Hi everyone!

Well I've posted another thread about my bloody opks! I got 2 very dark positive ones yesterday, so I thought I would be 5 dpo by my smilie on Sunday but according to standard opks I'm not, I will post the pic on here too, been getting stomach cramps and watery cm,

Jess, I knew when I was pregnant with LO I felt so sick and my boobs swelled up and were sensitive but that want till at least my af was due so 14 dpo I think before then I was ok and didn't have symptoms

I was TTC for 17 months with my LO so I'm sorry if I'm a bit obsessed with my ovulation but just want to get the timing right so I'm not trying as long this time!!

baby dust to all :D xxx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415353918107.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415353918107.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 27
My pregnancy tests (a large pack of ICs and a few FR) just arrived!!! Temptation :)

I'm only about 2-3 DPO so MUST wait! :wall2:

My pregnancy tests (a large pack of ICs and a few FR) just arrived!!! Temptation :)

I'm only about 2-3 DPO so MUST wait! :wall2:

Yes get your OH to hide them somewhere until you are at least 10 dpo ;) xxx

Well sounds like most of us do have some symptoms so I hope that's a good sign for you all, cramps could that be implantation maybe babybushie? About the right time?

I'm due on my AF next sat/sun so nearly half way there, I'm def not testing at all until Friday now. I was going to earlier but I'm going to wait, for the first month ever usually I test non stop!!

Angel I wonder want happened with opks are they still really dark?

I get excited too when a big bundle of tests arrive , you'll have to try hide them for a week or so, my clear blue trial pack should arrive soon , excited for that , has anyone gone for it? I registered on the website and a week later got a phone call and accepted into trial x

Been soooo crampy today and feel so sick! I daren't allow myself to think this is it but its hard to ignore.

I really wanna tell oh but I need to wait untill I'm sure, so hard!

Been soooo crampy today and feel so sick! I daren't allow myself to think this is it but its hard to ignore.

I really wanna tell oh but I need to wait untill I'm sure, so hard!
Ooh sounds promising sorry that your feeling rubbish but sounds just like I did with my LO :)

Jess, that trial sounds good how do you sign up?
These are my opks today getting lighter now I think

Left 10.30 am
Right 2.30pm

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415375342884.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415375342884.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 19
Babybushie that sounds really promising! How many days past ovulation are you?

I still have no symptoms so think I'll be out this month.

Angel the trial lasts a month or she said until I get pregnant maybe, it's testing an ovulation product , you have to send samples off ( daily ones) every 2 weeks excited to start. Hoping I don't have to next cycle but I think I will..

If you go onto the clear blue website on a computer it was on the first page
Both opks are really strong! I would say one is def lighter but could they still both be positives?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back