5/6 DPO .... Anyone with me?

Hi Rach
I would test tomorrow with a FRER or superdrug as Em said, it should show up if you are
Have you any symptoms? Fx for you xxx

It's frustrating as last time I got pregnant straight away never felt any different or have any symptoms so.don't know what to look for. Feel a bit like af might still come :-( trying not to get my hopes up again. X

If that's the case hun with your last pregnancy then don't worry yourself and just test in a few days time xxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies
Well BFN on a cheap test
Feel shit
Oh well will have to keep testing till AF shows her face xxx

Emma it's still early days my lovely , keeping everything crossed for u x

Thanks Jess
I'm not testing again till the weekend then AF will be 3 days late
It's gone quiet on here im a bit sad xxx

I'm still here hun :) we will get these BFP's together!

If not this month then very soon :dust: :dust: xx

Thank you ladies, I'm just fed up tonight, I need to pick myself up and try to be positive. ..TTC is just so hard sometimes xxx

It is hun, you always try to take your mind of it but it is always there ain't it. Even when I say I'm taking the relaxed approach I still think about it all the time. It's just crap sometimes ain't it :-(

My bloody step mum keeps going on about the baby and it's driving me insane, she's only nearly 10 weeks so still got plenty of time for her to keep rubbing it in xx

Morning
First_time_mum hope your ok this morning, it's not fair your stepmum is rubbing it in, does she know your TTC?
I can empathise as the have his pregnant aunt to deal with, luckily I don't see much of her but even thinking about her makes me mad

I feel better today no cramps but my boobs dont feel as sore, it's like my symptoms have dissappeard

AF due today or tomorrow
When's AF due for you? Xxx

Hi huni, no she doesn't know cos.my dad would go mad but whenever I speak to either of them it's baby this baby that constantly. I know she's happy about it but then when my dad isn't with her he's moaning about it.

My boobs aren't sore anymore and temp dropped a bit to 36.41 this.morning, used a frer and got a bfn. Af due Saturday so I'm going to try and wait till Friday to test, feel a bit sick this morning bit don't know if that is because I'm hungry.

Oh was a complete knob last night and was telling that I'm fat again, he got a picture out of when we first got together and told me that I'm nothing like I used to be. Feel like utter shit to be honest :-(

Has your OH's aunty had her scan yet so you know if its your oh or her husband? Xx

Aww hun, that's awful your OH said that
You have had his baby so your obviously aren't going to be as slim as before, I'm certainly not and my OH isn't exactly an oil painting either!
My OH was a knob this morning too shouting as my LO and just being really moody I was glad to get to work he got up 5 mins before I went (9.45) although I'd been up since 6 with my LO
So sorry you got a BFN but it's still early days
I'm not sure when to test now,
I've got a test in my bag at work xxx

I said to him the other day that obviously I'm not going to be that size cos I have had a baby, and he turned round and said that isn't an excuse to put on weight. God I wish men could have babies sometimes.

Sorry your OH's being a knob to hun, what is it with men these days. My oh should be starting work tomorrow so hoping that will get him in a better mood. Xx

My OH can be so lovely but sometimes a complete knob,
he works weekends and is better when he's been at work! he has been a stay at home dad until he recently got a part time job before Christmas so he is a bit better now he's working
he wanted to stay at home with my LO ...but he doesn't do any housework! I get so mad when I come home from work and have to do it all

When are you testing again, I would test today but if its BFN i'll be in a mood all day again ! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back