4wks+5 pregnant and boobs no longer sore

flowerbomb

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I found out for definite i was pregnant last Sunday after my lines were definitely visible on a frer, after having had a few faint lines before Sunday.

On the Monday my boobs were so sore and heavy but then as the weeks progressed they're back to normal again.

Is this normal? I'm so worried about it.

My previous pregnancies I've had no symptoms at all but this one I've had sore boobs....which has then disappeared.

I've had a MMC previously so I'm worrying this could be happening.

I'm still having cramps, but I'm trying not to worry about the cramps because I know that can be normal in early pregnancy.

Am I over worrying?

I am 10 weeks and boobs have really been comes and goes.! Some days they’re really sore and some day absolutely nothing !!
Pregnancy after a MMC is so so hard...! I am like you I notice every single little thing then I can’t stop thinking and probably over thinking!

I am 10 weeks and boobs have really been comes and goes.! Some days they’re really sore and some day absolutely nothing !!
Pregnancy after a MMC is so so hard...! I am like you I notice every single little thing then I can’t stop thinking and probably over thinking!
Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one. Its so hard not to worry. Because they were really sore on Monday I expected them to stay that way but now nothing.

It is so so hard after a MMC. Im trying not to worry but its hard not to. Xx

Thé only relief I got on the worrying side had been to have early scans after the time my first baby died.
my MMC was at 11+3 but measuring 8weeks. So when I got pregnant with my daughter after it, I struggled worrying all the time and got an scan at 9weeks....
then nhs one at 12w.
I am pregnant again now and just had a scan at 9+2 and saw heartbeat so I am breathing again now :)
It’s expensive but so much better for my mental health!

I think im definitely going to pay for an early scan. I was thinking of having one at 8 weeks. Its awful having to wait till 12 weeks.

When I had my MMC we found out at my 12 week scan and found out it had stopped growing at 6+5.

Aww thats great you got to see your little baby. Only a few weeks to go and you can see baby again xx

@flowerbomb can you ask for HCG blood? Maybe that could give you some peace of mind while you’re waiting for your scans? Like I said before I think I’m adding undo stress by doing the blood work but frankly, I’m a worry wart no matter what. Even if my bloods come back good, I bought more pregnancy strips...for daily reassurance. I feel you.

@flowerbomb can you ask for HCG blood? Maybe that could give you some peace of mind while you’re waiting for your scans? Like I said before I think I’m adding undo stress by doing the blood work but frankly, I’m a worry wart no matter what. Even if my bloods come back good, I bought more pregnancy strips...for daily reassurance. I feel you.
I dont think my doctor would do my blood levels unless I had had numerous losses. I'm just going to have to hope and pray that everything will be fine. I'm going to book a private early scan for when I'm about 8 weeks as that will help whst waiting till 12 weeks. X

I'm starting to lose brown discharge now, I'm petrified I'm going to miscarry

Can you ring your local EPU(early pregnancy unit)? They will usually offer an early scan if you are spotting and/or having pains. It might be worth giving them a ring and discussing your concerns.
My boobs have been sore on and off during my pregnancy so far, I'm 11 weeks tomorrow.

Can you ring your local EPU(early pregnancy unit)? They will usually offer an early scan if you are spotting and/or having pains. It might be worth giving them a ring and discussing your concerns.
My boobs have been sore on and off during my pregnancy so far, I'm 11 weeks tomorrow.
I phoned them but because I'm 5 weeks they won't see me yet.
She said symptoms can come and go and spotting/discharge is normal. If it turns red or heavier I've to phone them back. X

I phoned them but because I'm 5 weeks they won't see me yet.
She said symptoms can come and go and spotting/discharge is normal. If it turns red or heavier I've to phone them back. X
Hey lovely how are you now? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back