Boobs don't hurt??

BUGGY82

Reaction score
When I found out I was pregnant my boobs were really sore and my nipples really hurt but for the past couple of weeks they've been fine & back to normal!
Has anyone else had this? I know bub is ok as I've had early scans but I'm worried I won't be able to breast feed if my boobs don't grow!

Mine have been sore on and off, I was expecting really painful boobs, but they have grown about a cup size already. I'm sure you will soon be feeling it, and I'm sure you will grow within the next few months, I wouldn't worry.

Everyone is different hun some people don't grow in cups sizes till their milk comes in my friend said she never got big boobs at all x

Mine hurt for a couple of weeks when I was pregnant with Sam but were back to normal very quickly. They haven't hurt at all this time or last time but I assume that's because they are already ready for breastfeeding and don't need to change at all. I wouldn't worry about it at all x

Mine hurt in the beginning but have stopped now. I read somewhere today actually that they don't always grow that much in the beginning, it mostly happens when your milk comes in. I don't remember mine hurting at all when I was having my daughter and she was born a big healthy baby! x

mine are not as sore as they were either the past few days, have hit 12 weeks now, should i be feeling some tenderness? x

Mines stopped being sore around 8 weeks along with all my other symptoms disappearing, its only in the last week that my nipples have started being really sore. I suppose everyone is different so don't worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back