--/--

Hi ladies
BeckyB sorry to hear your OH is being awful. My ex husband was awful when I was pregnant with our other two children. I think they get scared and they don't know what to do! I hope things get easier for you both.

My hubby is great. He has been very protective of me but since we had a bleed (yes WE, bless him he insists on me saying our pregnancy or we are pregnant) he has been wrapping me up in cotton wool so to speak.

He too has all the apps and one that counts down to our due date. He had a little cry at the scan but insists he was having a reaction to the smell of the odourless jelly hehehe bless him.

Have you seen Mila Kunis attack the fella's who say 'we are pregnant'? Very funny. Check it out on YouTube.

My bf been a really good very caring and thoughtfull it's difficult cause we still don't live together but the time we do spend together is great. Think it all got a bit more real for him when he saw the baby on the screen

My bf been a really good very caring and thoughtfull it's difficult cause we still don't live together but the time we do spend together is great. Think it all got a bit more real for him when he saw the baby on the screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back