anyone from manchester??

Hi Kred. I'm 4+5 so v early days but we're in Timperley. Small world. :-D

Ha really?? I may well know you then as i lived in Timperley for a few yrs :) x

Kred!!!!! Yay! nice to see u!!!!!! almost 7 weeks !!! woop woop! x

Hey Dani!! Yep, so fa further than the last two times.... FX this one is sticking around :)

Had a fair few very queasy moments and sore boobs, but i'm taking it as all good!!

How are you?? xxx

Only moved here a couple of years ago so cant really claim to be a local. I saw you were having an early scan, where did you have it done?

Ps I used to live on regent road in alrincham and worked in that god awful hair salon called a new wave.

Im ok lovely lady - cant wait for 20wk scan now..... not even had a date through yet tho!I am so happy to see you milling about tri 1!! it makes me smile xxx

Ps I used to live on regent road in alrincham and worked in that god awful hair salon called a new wave.

Haha That's really funny cos i'm a hairdresser too lol!

I live in Broadheath at the min xx

Im ok lovely lady - cant wait for 20wk scan now..... not even had a date through yet tho!I am so happy to see you milling about tri 1!! it makes me smile xxx

Ahh fx it comes round soon! I know it's strange being in tri1, but i am here so thats all that counts!

xxx

Only moved here a couple of years ago so cant really claim to be a local. I saw you were having an early scan, where did you have it done?

I'm thinking of having it done at a place on Barrington rd in Altrincham, but i should get an early scan this time due to my losses through the hospital

xxx

Oh no I'm not a hair dresser, I did an apprenticeship for a while but every place I worked seemed intent on making me a joey and bringing everyone cups of tea on tap and speaking to me like shit instead of actually training me to be a hair dresser. After 1yr of only knowing how to blow dry hair I gave it up. A new wave was awful, too many juniors,not enough things to do and the lady who owned it told me I had greasy hair, I was 16 and very self conscious she was about 50 and wore tight leather trousers and looked an absolute mess.

Not pregnant anymore but near there living in winsford cheshire at the moment x

20/06/2012 - Elliott born at 12:09 x

11/02/2011 - Leo born at 11:37 x

I have a Leo :) he was born in 05 though. And I lived in crewe for a while too, I'm a bit of a gypsy lol x

I have a Leo :) he was born in 05 though. And I lived in crewe for a while too, I'm a bit of a gypsy lol x

Hehe it is a common name seems to be at the moment after i called my son Leo i have heard so many others. His great grandad was a Leon so wanted to carry on his name kinda x

20/06/2012 - Elliott born at 12:09 x

11/02/2011 - Leo born at 11:37 x

That's a nice sentiment :) Leo was called Leo after a wartime angel in the series "charmed". I watched it the whole way through my maternity leave :) in 05 I'd never heard anyone called Leo, now it's very popular. Isnt it always the way lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back