42 and just lost my baby at 5 months

10 Weeks pregnant, not able to tell anyone, so finding this difficult as am not able to talk about it, feel anxious, and not really able to feel happy. Looks like the DNA results are not going to be back in time for the CVS, so will have to wait till 16 weeks for the amneo and maybe even 20 week scan.

Went for an internal scan last week and found a little heart beat, also, there was an empty sac so initially was pregnant with twins!

So, feeling sick and oh so tired can't do trousers up already but not able to tell anyone is hard esp at work when they're going to expect me to do certain things!

Ahhhh. Feeling positive though, at the moment, it feels different than last time, I can still eat and am not throwing up all day, so far....!

What a heartbreaking story. I can't imagine what you have been through!!

Here's hoping and praying this little one is just fine. I really admire your strength and positivity. Keep us posted!! x

Just found this thread and am sorry for your loss, heres praying that your LO is happy and healthy and you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy when you get all the results you want xx Keep us updated x

Had our 20 week scan today and everything is normal. Baby is a good size correct for dates no short limbs, heart etc all working.

I feel so relieved it's unreal.

Oh wow fayes, I am over the moon for you and your OH, congrats , perhaps you can start enjoying your pregancy now X JJ

Thats the best news I have heard for a long time................ sooo pleased for you. Did you manage not to tell anyone??? I bet your telling the world now !!!! xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Cant believe what you've been through, ive never heard of it before... So pleased everything is ok this time round :)

Thanks all, it's still sinking in, I feel like I can finally bond with the little girl in my tummy who is kicking me constantly!

It wasn't easy not telling people, although most friends have guessed as I am massive, we've told our families and now I'm relaxing I don't feel like I need to hide it, so as and when I'm seeing people I'm telling them, most of them are like yeah I noticed!!

I hope that more women on this website find their good fortune too, good luck to you all. xx

my experience with nurses arent good they just wanted me in and out when they couldnt see anything never offered me no support or anything. im soooo sorry for your loss! thats really sad stay strong xxxxx

that is excellent news hun, really happy for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back