Babybond private scans

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Got my 4D scan booked in for tomorrow afternoon. Had a busy day at work then xmas shopping, got home and just realised I've not had a follow up call or confirmation email to confirm my booking tomorrow. I got an email when I first booked it and paid the deposit, but that was weeks and weeks ago. Is this how they work? Do they just expect me to remember my appointment and turn up at the place? Do I need to take anything with me? I'm confused :oooo:

That's how mine worked. Paid the deposit and got a confirmation email and then nothing else. I just turned up today and they were expecting me

That's how mine worked. Paid the deposit and got a confirmation email and then nothing else. I just turned up today and they were expecting me

So did they have your name on file then? Did you pay for the scan on arrival or at the end?

I went with babybond anniversary only had the email. I paid when I arrived! They r great enjoy!

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Ahh thanks :D feel more reassured now! Had a feeling I'd take day off work, get to reception and them say 'Sorry we don't have you on file!'

Thankyou :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back