40+ weeks club..

snr1982

Reaction score
Thought I would make a new thread to see who is all 40+ weeks as I'm a bit lost as to who is overdue..soooo If your 40+ put your name down. then I can annoy you and those babies out of you with pointless " have you had it yet" and " get out of there now baby" comments.... :dance:

Me - oooh I feel special being in a special club :lol:

Hopefully it won't be too long for you Ladies. I hated being in this club lol. I was the last of the April babies but she was actually the first May baby in the end! At least you know you are on the countdown now. Best of luck xxx

Message to my son

"You have been evicted with immediate effect. Please gather your belongings and make your way to the nearest entrance ASAP!!!"

:lol: did it work? lol. so any of you having anything today?

Just the usual period type pains.....nothing significant :wall2:

Oh snr, I was going to say to you, Mum's a district nurse and heard that there was no beds at the matty at the beginning of this week :shock:

at the matty? sorry im going to be a div here but what is that?:oooo:

ooo lol yeah i am! oh you better not go into labour then or you'll be giving birth on the floor! hehe. aye that doesn't surprise me really as i remember when i first went to the midwifes and one of the first things she said was that there was loads of pregnant women at the moment and that my scan would take a longer than normal to come through as they were packed out the door . i think everyone must have had nothing better to do in august /septemeber.. hehe.

Yep we'll be giving birth in the corridor haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back