4 Weeks to go...

Maria1977

Reaction score
Can't believe due date is almost here. Secretly hoping that LO will make an early appearance, but either way not long left!

Had GTT on Wednesday and haven't had a call yet so am assuming (and hoping) that results were negative, had 36 week MW check yesterday and no glucose in urine so looking good!

Baby not dropped at all, but she said that is quite normal and 2nd babies generally don't engage weeks before, they engage during labour and they come quick lol Scared lol

As I have clinic at 37+4 I don't need to see MW for 38 week check and so we're hoping the next time I see her will be at home with baby... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Come on baby... I'm ready for ya :pray:

xxxx

Forgot to say too (rambling to myself lol) that bump is now measuring 38 weeks, so back within normal range!!! Wooo frickin hoo! Pleeeeease let it be simple from here on out!

Congrats!! Exciting!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hopefully not too much longer and you will meet LO xx

Thanks everyone. Started the raspberry leaf tea today... er YUCK lol It didn't do anything (that i'm aware of) when I was pregnant with my son, but thought it won't do any harm so will give it another try. So gross though :sick:

Alicia... I can't believe your LO is still making you wait!! Naughty baby! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back