Gestational diabetes

Cazzlou

Reaction score
Does anyone who has gtt have glucose in urine at each antenatal appt?

I've got another gtt test tomorrow as baby is big and I have had glucose in urine for since 32 weeks.

I had it in my urine from 28 weeks and more than a trace..unfortunately, mine turned out to be bad gestational diabetes as I was one of the unlucky ones to be put straight on insulin. Turns out Im actually borderline type 2 so thats prob why..

They will send you for a GTT and then if it comes back that you have GD they will first try and control youwith diet...as long as you dont go too mad should be fine!!

Like I said, I had a bad case and still had a beautiful 7lb4oz healthy baby boy :)

Keeo us posted hun xx

Thanks for the reply consultant has said if it comes back I have it I'll be straight in for induction as I'm 38 week next week.

Will keep you posted x

Ah yes thats aout right. I was induced at 38 weeks :) if you want to ask anything then PM me.. xx

ive had traces of glucose in my urine at the last 2 apps but my gtt came back fine as did all my bloods. and one of my samples was fmu and still had glucose in it lol. theyre keeping an eye on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back