Growth scan

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Cazzlou, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Cazzlou

Cazzlou Well-Known Member

Just had growth scan and consultant appt. baby is on large side ....... Eeek. Got to be re-scanned in 4 week. Also had glucose in urine yet gtt test was clear.

Baby weight at mo is approx 5lb 5oz!!!!!

Anyone else has high results at growth scan stage?

2. redbear

redbear Well-Known Member

Hi i had high results on the last growth scan all on the top line, 95th percentile i think... Have another one next tuesday... The consultant says not to worry about it, they wouldn't give me a weight at mine she says they don't because they are so inacurate :S So far they are happy for me to carry on as normal so don't worry too much hun it will all be fine :) x

3. Verity2011

Verity2011 Well-Known Member

I know I am measuring big but haven't had a growth scan so don't know if baby is- although loads of ladies on here have been told that the baby's growth will probably even out. I did want to say that I've had glucose in my urine before but bloods have been fine because I had eaten something sugary that morning - my mw said not to worry at all as the bloods are conclusive, your urine can just them a heads up - so I wouldn't worry about that.