5DPO and a temp rise again, as well as ewcm

ayeshasi

Reaction score
Hello all....my first post :D

My Ovulation Chart

I am mega confused.
This is my first month of charting.
Been taking temps, and had a temp rise on cycle day 17, and it stayed like that for 4 days, and now today (cycle day 22), i have another rise :s
wacko.gif

I have also got ewcm (luks a bit snotty, sorry about TMI), since past 2 days.

Im sure i cant have ovulated later than cycle day 17 as my cycle lasts 27 days....which is bang on having 10 days luteal phase..... or could i have ovulated later??

I really want to know as i am wanting to ttc a baby girl from next month, so need to determine when i do ovulate.

Gosh, the things us women have to go through!
srug.gif

Tia

That link isn't showing me your graph...can you try to attach it again?

Thats so weird..even when i click on the link i provided, it doesnt show :s.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/343e1b/">My Ovulation Chart

Maybe this

that one's not working for me either...

can you save your chart as a picture (right click, save as) then attach it to your post?

Hiya hun. Some women can get a triphasic bbt chart, some people think it can be an early sign of pregnancy, but lots of women get it (like me) and they're not pregnant. It is quite normal though. I also get ewcm after I have ovulated. Are you sure you have a 10 day luteal phase? Most women have a standard 14 day lutel phase, but just ovulate earlier? If you've been using opks then I suppose you will know for definate.
Good luck this month!

yay here goes....

Attachments

• my chart 1.jpg
    my chart 1.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 10
it's a little early to be a sign of a triphasic chart I think - implantation usually takes a minimum of 6 days.

It could be showing that ovulation has happened just now, rather than when it originally picked it up and it may adjust that date going forwards

or (most likely) it could be a random temperature spike. I never trust a temperature until I've had three in a row as they can spike for all sorts of reasons. Best advice is to wait and see I'm afraid

Hiya hun. Some women can get a triphasic bbt chart, some people think it can be an early sign of pregnancy, but lots of women get it (like me) and they're not pregnant. It is quite normal though. I also get ewcm after I have ovulated. Are you sure you have a 10 day luteal phase? Most women have a standard 14 day lutel phase, but just ovulate earlier? If you've been using opks then I suppose you will know for definate.
Good luck this month!

Well i read that 10 days luteal phase is a minimum, so assumed that cycle day 17 when the temp had risen, is the day i ovulated.....and i dont think im pregnant as i havent been trying...unless my husband isnt telling me something i should have known about haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back