4 Days Late But Negative Test

newbee

Reaction score
hi everyone :) im new to this so you'll have to bear with me lol

im 20 years old, been TTC since november, my periods are regular and its very good at making me aware of when its on its way (very bad cramping and mood swings) i can honestly say this is the first month iv not had pregnancy on the brain, really didnt think this would be our month but i was due on friday 13th and yet nothing?? had slight cramps and very tender breasts but thats pretty much it. took HPT on 2nd day late and it was negative...whats going on :wall2:

all advise welcome :)

Sometimes in takes a bit longer to get your bfp than a couple of days late... Do you know if you definitely OVed at your usual time? Or could that have been late? Making your period and therefore possible bfp late aswell :) Best off luck!! I'd say test again in a couple of days :) x

iv tried to monitor it the best i can, if im honest i didnt pay as much attention this month as i usualy do so theres a possibility! as much as im trying to push pregnancy out of my mind so i dont stress over it, everything else (other that the BFN) points towards it, i think i'll give it a few days and see what happens :D xx

Probably the best idea :) I'll keep an open for your BFP! ;) Best wishes and lots of :dust: for you :) x

I'll keep you updated :) no doubt i'll be picking your brain for something else in a couple of days hehe! thank youuuu :D xx

welcome!!! and good luck!!! ur not out till the witch gets you so hopf u get ur bfp!! xxx

i didn't get my BFP until my AF was 10 days late, so frustrating but i had similar symptoms as well. So fingers crossed this is your month hun xx

Really? Atleast I know I'm not going mad now lol! this wait is horrific, I know people say to try not to think about it but its driving me mad I jst want to know lol xx

it was the longest 10 days ever!! i thought i was going mad too as kept getting negative tests but the witch wasn't showing. I got to a point where I just wanted to now either way, but sometimes u just have to be very patient. xx

Thanks everyone, I'm gonna test again thursday so fingers crossed for then as still no sign of it coming!! Feels like I'm waiting forever ARGHH lol xx

Looks like the witch got me. :( I hate how confusing the human body is! Thank you to everyone and good luck to everyone trying and expecting :D xxx

sorry the witch came, good luck next month hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back