3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Bored today. So here is my bump over time and today's bump 38 + 2 too :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 24
36.4 week bump... 4 days to go!

Eeeek

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 27
Ahh lovely bumps all

jess and dolleyes you are both titchy and neat xx
Kimmy rj - nearly there, looks lovely in bodycon dress x

Bubbles lovely to see all the photos together, you must be having a girl ?

Heres mine today 34 plus 5, ( no idea what im measuring, was spot on at 28 weeks) im wearing my only item of maternity clothing ive got for the first time, ( charity shop bargain, going to be brave and wear it, even tho I can see my feet really as only under 5 weeks left till birth now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
How exciting jess! JJ your bump is really neat too! I need to take more pics of mine I've not really been bothering much xx

Last edited:
Jj you are so tiny, and your top is lovely, wear it with pride to show your wee bump off :) haven't got a clue what we are having but you are usually right with your predictions, the next couple of weeks will tell x

Pic on the left is 34+6 and the pic on the right is 37+4! I think it's getting higher haha!!image.jpg

Ooo tmum maybe it has gone up!? Need a photo without top there to compare properly! :) maybe because baby is just bigger now and needed more space, so have spread upwards. Or it's just deceiving! Jj mums the best with bumps! :) not long to go though and you're full term too yay! X

Tmum and sugar - I think baby has changed position but not up or down ;)

Here's my bump two days ago (at 28+3)... Please excuse the underwear, the cellulite, and the dirty mirror!!!

36b10b04653e9be7b7fa2eef48954213.jpg

Check out this beast of a belly at 38+4, feel like baby is trying to dig it's way out of me at the moment!!!

The size of my shadow in the photo is hilarious!

image.jpg

Dolly and petchy just lovely bumps - petchy yours looks smaller than in your last piccy from 20 th july.

WTT - your shadow cracked me up there, its a really beautiful bump, it's very much all bump tho and away from your body, it must be quite heavy now xx. I do hope you have a blue babygrow packed in your team yellow bag you know , winkwink xx

Ohhhh you think it's blue, Yey! I'm happy either way, can't wait to find out though :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back