3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Gf91 you look really well and you have such a lovely bump :) I can remember when your bump was still tiny!
I really want to upload a photo but tapatalk just won't do it at all :( I'll persevere!

Gf91 you look really well and you have such a lovely bump :) I can remember when your bump was still tiny!
I really want to upload a photo but tapatalk just won't do it at all :( I'll persevere!

Oh hun thank you- but I'm really not tiny! I feel humungous! But at the rate my bump grows so do my boobs so I can't See past my boobs currently!
Keep persevering! Be lovely to see urs xxx

37 week bump from xmas!!!! Possibly made slightly bigger by Christmas dinner!!!
f5394935c6b193e765eed1904f135536.jpg

Such a cute pic Knopk lol

Jolly, all I can see in your 37w is boobies :lol: :lol:

X

Hahahahaha nat they're massive!!!! And hubby asked me last night if they'd got even bigger!!!!

I think I'm up to a 36FF now!!

Jolly - you're the first person where I've thought the cliche "you're glowing" :) You do look radiant!

Ahhh TC that's such a cute thing to say- I don't feel it!!! I did feel glowing on Xmas day purely because I was wearing an amazing tinted moisturiser by origins!!

My lips and nose always seem to get so much bigger during pregnancy- anyone else? It's really weird!!! X

My bump at 31 + 3. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419896638.992102.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419896583.914022.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419896583.914022.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 28
Good full-term bump there, Carnat!

Here is mine at 38 weeks. Anyone else have weird small bruises on their bump/hips?

Attachments

• 38w (15).jpg
    38w (15).jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 70
Anyone else have weird small bruises on their bump/hips?

Hi Tinsel, yes, I have one of those on the top of my bump, under my left boob. I asked the OB and he said it's just normal for little veins to burst during pregnancy as the skin stretches and they should go away with time.

The last hour of 2014! Just got in from a yummy thai meal. Hubby beat me to the pjs! Then I told him we need a bump selfie!

30 weeks xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 53
I have no idea how to turn it around! It's also very wide grrr me and technology!

Me at 37+5. 11 days until induction. Eek!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 41
just tried and failed to post a picture. Will try again later

Last edited:

31 weeks- feel huge, major bump pain today! Xxx

Lotty what date are you being induced? My c section is booked for 12th jan but I'm due 17th so I think we're both the same? X

Yes, I am due 17th but booked in for an induction on 12th due to gestational diabetes and the fact I'm 41. Not long to go now! Would love to go into spontaneous labour before the 12th though, but no signs of anything at the mo. xx

Second attempt to upload my 36 week belly photo.... and can't make it work... Oh well... Some other day perhaps :)

Last edited:
Ah we are exactly the same then!!! I too would absolutely love to go into labour myself. I was convinced id be early but my body doesn't feel ready anymore so I'm just accepting the fact I'll have to have another c section x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back