3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

i remember looking at kate middleton and thinking shes TINY then out came this big baby and i thought - where the hell was she hiding it?? lol

my cousin was the size of a house and her baby was just 5.5lbs full term but perfectly healthy

Happy new year ladies!! 28 weeks today :)
5esa4eby.jpg

Thanks hon, you too! We are kinda the same size and shape. I feel a bit more rounded today than ever, defo a wee foot under the ribs too haha x x

My feet have shrunk! I put my 6 shoes in snd they're too big and bought a pair if boots size 4!!

Have your feet swolen at all? My mum had to take her rings off by 26 weeks cos get hands and feet had swolen whereas mine have shrunk lol

Have your feet swolen at all? My mum had to take her rings off by 26 weeks cos get hands and feet had swolen whereas mine have shrunk lol

They do when at work as I'm on my feet. My fingers have swollen up randomly, usually when out shopping!

Taken yesterday and then today (so 28weeks and 28+1)... amazing how different bumps can look in different clothes...

:)

Attachments

• Bump pic - 28 weeks #2.jpg
    Bump pic - 28 weeks #2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Bump pic - 28weeks #1.JPG
    Bump pic - 28weeks #1.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 40
33+1! I've popped, look huge compared to just 6 days ago. I've now put on 1lb this pregnancy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 36
I just keep getting bigger :lol: not got many stretch marks either which I'm grateful for :)

I have stretches from weight gain years ago but I'm yet to get any new ones which is nice !

Samsgirl that's crazy how you can literally see baby lying lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back