3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

TVrhrozl.jpg

Ignore the serious face ha

Yay u did it!

And gorgeous bump!!! Xx

Last edited:
Lovely bump Kim! You look great! Even with a serious face ;-) x

Loving all your bumps ladies and I've noticed some of you look about the same as me at roughly the same stage so maybe I'm not as mahoosive as I think I am lol x

My first Tri 3 pic :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 26
Meant to do this yesterday but forgot!! 27+1 :)
y7utuva6.jpg

Feels like mine still looks pudgy and not proper bump shaped compared with all your lovely round ones!!!!

Lovely bumps girls :) I love how different everyone's bumps are :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Do you all feel your bumps grow a lot in tri 3? Ive been here over 4 weeks and im sure my bumps exactly the same!
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Lovely bumps Haylian and Tigger!

Do you all feel your bumps grow a lot in tri 3? Ive been here over 4 weeks and im sure my bumps exactly the same!
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I have been thinking this too.. I feel loads heavier but dont think my bump has changed much for a while!

Lovely bumps Haylian and Tigger!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I have been thinking this too.. I feel loads heavier but dont think my bump has changed much for a while!

You've got to give the rest of us a chance to catch up, that's why! ;-)

My bump was the same size for ages it's only in the last 2 weeks or so it's sprouted! X

Ah ok still time for change then :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Compare a picture from a few weeks ago. I think mine stopped for a bit though everyone always says 'woah ur massive, u have got even bigger' etc lol
X

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back