3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

You look great hun!

I must try & upload a pic, never been brave enough too before!

How do you get the text on your pics hun? Are you using hipstamatic app through an iPhone as your pics look like hipster pics?

xx

Aw thanks hun! :D Yeaaaaah uploooooad!! xxxx

Its called 'Color Cap' downloaded it from Iphone, I upload them to my instagram then aswell.

xx

So I thought I'd be brave and post my bump! I've included the very first bump shot I took after my dating scan so you can see the progression :)

I started off with a 'B' bump as you can see, it's only just become fully rounded but everyone keeps telling me how huge I look and I get 'not long to go now' from complete strangers, lol! xx

Attachments

• Bump-Pics.jpg
    Bump-Pics.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 47
  • bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
So I thought I'd be brave and post my bump! I've included the very first bump shot I took after my dating scan so you can see the progression :)

I started off with a 'B' bump as you can see, it's only just become fully rounded but everyone keeps telling me how huge I look and I get 'not long to go now' from complete strangers, lol! xx

Awww i love your bump!!!!! xxxx

Thanks hun, you certainly can't miss it can you...I went from people not being able to tell I was pregnant at 20 weeks to BAM around 24 weeks! xx

Its mad how much it can change!
All yesterday was spent saying 'i know' everytime someone in work said 'WOW your huge today!!' haha.. CHEERS!

TO THINK WE ARE GOING TO GET EVEN BIGGER!! :shock: hehe!! xx

It's bizarre how some days you feel bigger than others isn't it!

I must admit, I'm struggling now with my hips and pelvis so dread to think what I'll be like in a few weeks. At least I'm being induced and won't go over...I'm on the countdown to getting bubs here safely and my body back, can't wait! :) xx

Ive been measuring 2 weeks over for last 3 times ive been meausered! If he keeps this up i have no idea how my birth with go lol!
My hips are killing aswell, getting very uncomfortable in work at my desk, bump gets in the way and with my pelvic girdle pain sitting down is horrible lol!!
CANT WIN!
Off work today as im full up with a cold and glands r up and was awake alllll night!

So im currently in bed with laptop and munchies! lol xxx

Aw, sorry to hear you're not feeling well hun! Hope you manage to catch up on some rest today instead :)

Same here, measuring a couple of weeks ahead...I've been having growth scans because of gestational diabetes......had one on Tues at 32+2 and she's weighing 4lb 9oz already :shock: xx

I REAAAALLLLY want a growth scan lol cant afford a private one after paying for the gender one.
I want to prepare myself if hes going to be a whopper! I was 10lb 7 and along with my other siblings all weighing in at 9lb 8, 10lb 5 and my lil brother was 11lb 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know nothing theres nothing i can do if he is a chunk lol (love chunky babas anyway) but id love to see him again ;)

Aww ur lil girly isnt quite so LITTLE! :shock: bless her!! :) xxx

My LO was 9lb7oz, I measured fine lol x

tapatalking x

Approaching 35 weeks with twins. Living with this bump is not easy, i can tell you! Hopefully not long left to go, gravity is taking over, and they are both still breech.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 55
I think mine was abit smaller going by your pic at two weeks overdue. You must be superwoman!! X

tapatalking x

Lol, i wish i was superwoman! I can just about walk the dog three times a day, and do the housework. I float in the pool a few times a week, and do a weekly shop, but that is it! Everything is very difficult now, and there is still a few weeks left to grow more :( i cannot see how i can get any bigger, but i know it will happen!

Approaching 35 weeks with twins. Living with this bump is not easy, i can tell you! Hopefully not long left to go, gravity is taking over, and they are both still breech.

HIGH FIVE TO YOU !!!!! :talkhand:

That is a bloody beautiful bump! :D :D Hard work i bet lol!!
Hopefully not to long now hun and not much bigger either lol! xxxx

Lol, i wish i was superwoman! I can just about walk the dog three times a day, and do the housework. I float in the pool a few times a week, and do a weekly shop, but that is it! Everything is very difficult now, and there is still a few weeks left to grow more :( i cannot see how i can get any bigger, but i know it will happen!

I think going for a walk 3 times a day without babas in my belly would be a struggle lmao so u definitely are superwomen!
IMA LAZY COW!

How u coping in the heat?? xx

Ok, its more of a waddle than a walk! The heat has been pretty intense this week to be honest. I swelled up like a balloon n tuesday, and midwife sent me to the hospital for a complete check up, but everything was fine. Spending most of the day on the terrace sunbathing while i have the time to enoy it. Its a hard life ;)

AHHH! Nikki im so jealous you live in spain haha! Mind u im a crap with heat! I think i can handle it but even when Cardiff gets 20degrees or so i have a moan im to hot or burn lmaooo!

Enjoy sunbathing :) xxxx

Its hitting 30 here already, and its only april, lol. My babies dont need clothes, just nappies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back