3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

27 weeks :)
penut26weeks001_zpsf16f3ed5.jpg

lovely bumpage ladies, pudds, you have such a good girl bump in there, and Vicky has soo a boy bowling ball!! Knok, yours is getting bigger!!

I no I'm not officially a tri 3'er but I sneaked in last night and thought u would post my 26+5 bump x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362747408159.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362747408159.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 28
35+1 :-D
Can't wait to meet her!

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362748965982.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362748965982.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 35
Awww, twinnie bumps, how lovely. You girls do have it hard, i thought i was big
PP, looking impressive there, lovely bump.
Jazz, nice bump and looking very pointy, how interesting.
Linny, welcome to tri3, looking great!
Pudds, looks like your little lady isnt taking much.more space in the last couple of weeks but i know that waters decrease later on as they grow.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I am such a heffalump! Game of ball anyone? I have one under my topuploadfromtaptalk1362757992106.jpg

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Gosh, I rember when you were.trying to find a dress to wear as you hadnt long got your bfp but didnt want people to notice!!

Love these bumps!

Jazz, your bump is lovely, I love how its compact, I bet shes so snug.and comfy!! Xx
tapatalking x

Lovely bumps everyone, makes me miss mine! Didn't think I'd be saying that for a long time, was begging him to come out for weeks lol x

33+4! Starting to get lots of people guessing what I'm having, but no clear winner yet. What do you ladies reckon? x

Attachments

• 33+4!.jpg
    33+4!.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 81
Awwww they are brilliant pics xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

33+4! Starting to get lots of people guessing what I'm having, but no clear winner yet. What do you ladies reckon? x

My guess is a boy as your bump is very much like mine :)

oh redbear, I love your photos! SO sweet!
@MrsV: I also think boy as it's quite a high up bump

Here's my next snap of the beast unleashed!
28w5d just before my 5km run where I managed to come 16th woman overall! Not bad for a fatty ;-)

Thank you! I wanted profecional photos doing but it was a choice between that or newborn photos as i cant afford both i picked newborn and this was mine and DH's go at getting some pictures!

Im guessing at girl for you MrsV just because you look a similar shape to me at that fargone (but skinnier in your body lol) xx

Thank you! I wanted profecional photos doing but it was a choice between that or newborn photos as i cant afford both i picked newborn and this was mine and DH's go at getting some pictures!

You could maybe look into getting a student from a photography school to take them for free? When I was getting married, I looked into it at Kingston school of photography and people were looking for subjects for their portfolio. Try googling "free baby pics student photography" or something like that.
xxx

oh redbear, I love your photos! SO sweet!
@MrsV: I also think boy as it's quite a high up bump

Here's my next snap of the beast unleashed!
28w5d just before my 5km run where I managed to come 16th woman overall! Not bad for a fatty ;-)
Oh sophie-Jane.... Get out!!! Haha. I get out of breath climbing my stairs these days. Pmsl

Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back