3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Ha ha thanks girls! That was first thing this morning mind!! Before scoffing all day!!! X

Before you were pregnant did you have to run around in the shower to get wet? :D xx

Ha ha what!!
That pic prob makes me look smaller than I am, I'm a size 12 these days so not big but not skinny either!!! X

Same as me I was only a 8 pre pregnancy so we haven't done that bad I don't think lol your bump is super cute though mine goes all egg shaped on me most of the time x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ur tiny Hun, I was a 10/12 anyway! 10.5 stone and now 12.4!!! Def not small!! X

Ha ha thanks girls! That was first thing this morning mind!! Before scoffing all day!!! X

Before you were pregnant did you have to run around in the shower to get wet? :D xx

Ha ha what!!
That pic prob makes me look smaller than I am, I'm a size 12 these days so not big but not skinny either!!! X

As in your so skinny that the water misses you so you have to run around :D

Stunning bumpage everyone xxx

For comparison..

33+3 weeks (blue) and today at 35+1 weeks (pink) :)

Attachments

• 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    432.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    473.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 53
Still sporting a naff small bump, it's not very impressive but never mind.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343160524.044043.jpg

Cute bump cosmic and nice boobs :) xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lush bumpage everyone :love:
Cos I want to slap you with a big trout for looking so good.
Here's my very weird looking breech bump
569adede-d998-41bc.jpg

28+4

I could slap you ladies that have had more than 1 or 2 kids, not a mark in sight!! x

I have alot from having my other kiddies it's just they are more silver then red at the moment x

Thanks girls, I hope it grows a bit more, it's still very small, especially in the mornings.
I have been very lucky on the stretch mark front, fx it stays that way lol x

Ha ha what!!

Same as me I was only a 8 pre pregnancy so we haven't done that bad I don't think lol your bump is super cute though mine goes all egg shaped on me most of the time x

Ohhh I was 7 stone 4 and now 8 stone 9 lol x

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

Ha ha what!!

Ohhh I was 7 stone 4 and now 8 stone 9 lol x

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

Won't do you any harm popping a few pounds on then lovely! X

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343541054.457105.jpg

Excuse the bed hair lol xx 30 weeks pregnant :) xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics