3rd time lucky?!

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hopefully it will be.
I feel completely different this time, with the last 2 I new I was pregnant...this time I dont feel pregnant at all.
Im not even worrying about miscarrying again, im sort of like if it happens it happens, im not even stressing (not because im trying to be calm, but becasue of the reason <<..)
Obviously ill be upset if it does happen again. I dont know. Everything seems weird atm, having really weird emotions ive never felt before. Lol sounds completely nuts ikno aha xx

Last edited:
Peanut I'll be writing this exact post WHEN (being positive) third time happens for me. I know it's a terrible thing to say but I think I'll be a bit detached from the pregnancy because I'll be thinking I won't hold onto it. Least it'll mean getting help though!

I really really hope this is your rainbow and you can be my inspiration :) xxx

MrsS yeah thats how i feel i think ... I think I dont want to get emotionally attached at this point because i might lose it again. Thats what I said to hubby this morning lol!!

Thank you, I really hope your not far behind and get your sticky bean xx

I think that's only normal after what's happened. It's more like a protective mechanism isn't it!

I really hope you don't need to feel that way and get your take home baby. Fingers crossed im right behind you xx

I had two losses before I had my daughter. When pregnant with her, I didn't dare get excited until the 20w scan when all of a sudden it was real! She's here and a happy and healthy almost two year old. There is hope after MC, it'll happen I promise xxxxx

I had two losses before I had my daughter. When pregnant with her, I didn't dare get excited until the 20w scan when all of a sudden it was real! She's here and a happy and healthy almost two year old. There is hope after MC, it'll happen I promise xxxxx

I lost the 3rd to. But thanks for replying. I have an appointment for reacurent miscarriages in July hopefully they'll sort me out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back