my 3rd pregnancy

haylou

Reaction score
hi im new here, i just found out im pregnant for the third time,
my 1st pregnancy ended at 8 weeks
my 2nd at 19 weeks, which was very traumatic, i delivederd at home and due to neglect from the ambulance service and hospital, my baby was unable to be tested to find out why i had miscarried, as was my placenta.
the blood tests done on me came back as ok so we were unable to find out why i had lost the baby at such a late stage

i just found out im pregnant again, i am happy but im trying not to be because im frightend of losing my third baby, im only 6 weeks, does any1 know how likely i am to miscarry again??

i dont want to be pamperd to, just to make it easier on me, id just like to know if its likely ill misscarry again, even if its hard, id just like the truth

hi, just to let you know i know many people who have miscarried a couple of times and then had a good healthy pregnancy, it must be tough on you, i have just lost my first at nine weeks and i`m scared too about future pregnancies, but you just have to look forward and stay positive. all the sites i have looked on say there no prove that having numerous miscarriages increases the risk of it happening again, you will be fine and don`t worry too much, what will be will be xxxx

omg u poor thing- i cant imagine how traumatic that was for u
i found out our baby had died on a routine scan and the was booked in for a d+c and also had problems with the hospital and ended up leaving and miscarrying in the toliet at the doctors and i had never been so traumatised so cant imagine how u r feeling
all i can say is congratulations on ur pregnancy and i truly hope all goes well for u xxx

Hon im so so sorry, Im preg too after having tweo consecutive MC very close together...
Fingers crossed!

x

Hi Ladies,

I don't think there's any right or wrong answer here.

The problem is that when you've expereinced MCs previously you're so scared & looking for signs that you just don't enjoy those first months. But unless you've had tests which show a specific problem, you just have to trust that if it's meant to be - it will be.

From what I understand you can't get tested unless you've expereinced 3 or more MC's either - which is really harsh.

Because of my previous MC's I paid for a private early scan at 7weeks, which did set my mind at ease a bit as although at that early stage you can only see a 'blob' you could see the little heart pumping away furiously.

I had 2 MC's 6 months apart from each other, then fell preggers 2years later and (touch wood) everything is fine... and only 7 weeks to go til LO arrives :D

Good luck to you all and hoping your pregnacies progress smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back