Worried, Scared, going mad!!

*sara*

Reaction score
Im so worried just now i just cant be positive, i seem to have lost all my symptoms and have bad period type pain i just feel that somethings wrong.
Ive got my scan on wednesday and im really worried that there will be no heartbeat, i dont know if i could cope if i was to be told id had my 3rd miscarriage this year :(
I also feel incredibly jealous when i hear people say they are pregnant and when i see pregnant woman (even tho my DH keeps saying but your pregnant too!) i just dont feel it. :cry:
Also if i hadnt lost my first i would have had a new baby at the begining of this month and if i hadnt lost my second i would be about 25 weeks, I just feel like im being totally irrational but i cant help the way i feel.
Am i going mad?

first of all hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i too feel jelous of pergnant women who are the same stage i would of been with bambino (it would of been 27 weeks now) so i can sympafise with you and secondly you only have 2 days till you know everything is ok but if your in pain i'd get on to your midwife as soon as possible :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and 3rd if you wanna chat i'm on msn atm till 1pm so pop on and have a chat i may not be able to help but i can try to take your mind off things (i'm appering offline so jsut say hi and i'll come online)

:hug: :hug: :hug: I think it is totally understandable to feel the way you do - to be honest I havent even looked at baby stuff until today!!

With every week that passes hopefully you will feel more confident about this pregnancy.

Jane x

Hey Sara

first of all i want to give you some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: and say you are not going mad or being irrational. you have been through so much and it would be wrong if that hadnt affected you.

We are both at the same stage so wanted to let you know that i know how you are feeling. I had horrible cramps a couple of weeks ago which turned out to be constipation. Im not saying it is the same for you, but wanted to maybe reassure you that not all cramping means the worst hun. And my syptoms have all but dissapearred over the last week or so. The nausea has gone and although i still go to bed earlier than i did pre-pregnancy, i dont feel as tired. My boobs are still a bit achy, but only really at night when i take my bra off......I am a J cup so the pain could just be because they are so fecking huge anyways :rotfl:

Please try not to worry hun

Pm me hun if you need to talk
Deb's
xxxx

Hi Sara, your hcg is levelling and stabilizing now as it stops doubling so you wont have the morning sickness etc. Please try not to worry :hug:

Hi Sara,

I'm new to the forum and not only am I pregnant after a second trimester miscarriage but due on 18.04.09!

Am I right in thinking this is the same date as you?

My 2nd trimester miscarriage was in May and Emma Mary would have been due on 01.10.08. Although I still grieve her, being pregnant again helped when my due date came around. Hopefully, this pregnancy will be a comfort to you when your original date comes around.

Not that I'm replacing Emma of course.....

Julie

jsykes1975 said:
Hi Sara,

I'm new to the forum and not only am I pregnant after a second trimester miscarriage but due on 18.04.09!

Am I right in thinking this is the same date as you?

My 2nd trimester miscarriage was in May and Emma Mary would have been due on 01.10.08. Although I still grieve her, being pregnant again helped when my due date came around. Hopefully, this pregnancy will be a comfort to you when your original date comes around.

Not that I'm replacing Emma of course.....

Julie
Hi Julie and welcome :D
So sorry for your loss :hug: and congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer: , Its such a rollercoaster of emotions isnt it.
Yes you are due the same day as me :cheer:
Im trying to be more positive now ive managed to get to second Tri and ive certainly got further than my two previous losses so thats a good sign :D
Are you coming to join me in second tri?
Sara xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back