3rd time lucky...

buddabun

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I am here with my 3rd BFP hoping this one goes the distance.

I am 4 weeks today although my ticker says 3w6d... Probably cos of the time difference :)

Can I join you all please? I am determined to stay positive with this one!

Hello welcome to the forum :wave: Congratulations on your bfp! :cheer: xxx

I've already PM'd you but you can't get enough...

CONGRATULATIONS!

[currently running in circles with excitement!]

:cheer: :hug:

:D :D

Thanks!
I'm currently yawning (it's 430 here) but won't sleep and keep looking at my little test and grinning :lol:

Hiya! Congratulations, know you must be worried as well so hopefully we can all support you xxx

congrats! welcome to Team 3rd time lucky! me and babyblonde are also on our 3rd, wishing u extra special luck with this little one. :hug:

hi buddabun congrats on your third time lucky BFP :) Come join us in September babies

OMG September baby. How strange does that sound?? :D

My ticker says 3w6d but it's exactly 4w0d since my LMP. Why is it different? I know I didn't count wrong :lol:

I have the baby gaga ticker/google combo as my homepage, and its always a day behind too, despite it being set to the same EDD as what fertility friend gave me. I have no idea why it does that :think:
xx

Yay! Congrats on your BFP - sending lots of sticky vibes your way! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yay - congratulations! You said you thought it was your month! Hurrah! :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations and try not to dwell on the past - this is a new baby and I'm sure everything will go OK for you this time.

Aww thanks so much guys, what a warm welcome :)

Gemoid: yes I've pretty much known for 5 or 6 days now. I just felt the same as with the last lot...

Frog (great name :cheer: ) I am hoping so. I have now been pregnant 3 times in 4 months (Mr Super Sperm or what?!) but I am hoping that month off has helped. I am being as positive as I can about this, I really hope it goes the distance. Especially as I already have a weird inkling that it's a girl.. How is that possible?! :lol:

Well done you! I'm dead chuffed for you. That's wonderful news.

We are so happy. I am obviously really nervous that i'll miscarry again but there's nothing I can do and I'm going to try my hardest just to enjoy being pregnant...

Until the vomiting starts that is :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just wanted to wish you all the best having been in a similar situation to yourself and pleased to say have our second wonderful baby boy keeping all crossed for you.

Heres to a happy & healthy 9 months
Take care
Kathy

buddabun said:
We are so happy. I am obviously really nervous that i'll miscarry again but there's nothing I can do and I'm going to try my hardest just to enjoy being pregnant...

Until the vomiting starts that is :clap: :clap: :clap:

I feel the same hun, and when i have bad days where i get uber paranoid thats when Fernando sends me lovely waves of sickness. I hate being sick, but i still say thank you hahaha.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back