good night sleep - not

tuck

Reaction score
well last night I was sooo tired, had been up since 5am with heartburn/needing toilet etc etc so decided to stay up for as long as I could to see if that would help, went to bed at midnightish and dropped off really quick, didnt wake up at 3am needing toilet (yay!!!) BUT at about 5am was woken up by a bleedin MOSQUITO in the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe it, it's only bleedin April!!!! cant win eh! :wall: :wall:

Im the opposite, once Im in bed between 10 and 11 I fall asleep really quick and Im there til the morning. When I wake up needing a wee I can never be bothered to go so I wait til the morning :lol:

Kirsy how on earth can you wait till the morning!?!?!? I would be in agony!!!

missac said:
Kirsy how on earth can you wait till the morning!?!?!? I would be in agony!!!

Half the time I think 'Right Im gonna get up and go to the loo' then I find myself falling back asleep instead!

Give it another few weeks and I wont be able to do that! :roll:

I think half my problem is psychological, I have it in my head I need to go so end up going anyway!!

Hi

Sorry you didnt have a good night hun.
I find times i cant go back to sleep unless i go pee other times like last night i woke up and was toolazy too move but its not good to hold it i end up with my tummy hurting in the morning wheni finally go
Katrinaxx

Omg wait till you have your babies, it gets worse :shock:

what weeing in thenight???? surely not, I thought it was just getting up for screaming in the night, I can't take any more of this night pee malarky!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back