33 weeks

doll1bird

Reaction score
hi guys.. well im 33 weeks and im feeling pretty done in, this is my 3rd pregnancy but could not feel any more different from my other 2!! for the past week i have had none stop tightenings some of which are painful, lots of thick and some jelly like discharge (sorry if too much info) and very loose stools.. i keep getting indigestion which comes in waves of around 1 min then goes away and severe head aches, oh cant forget the lower back ache... is this normal for the gestation i am?

I don't know about your other symptoms but i have been going to the toilet ALOT...like sometimes 4-5 times a day. Most of the time its more than once a day! I have been getting the backache too. I think you should phone you midwife asap especially with the severe headaches as my midwife keeps an eye on me for headaches....even though its probably nothing its best to be on the safe side. Let us know how you get on if you decide to ring. x

Ive got the indigestion & backache definately :(x

I've had heartburn for ages now but it seems to be getting worse. No lower back pain through the whole pregnancy though which i'm pleased about. I just get knackered after doing simple tasks like loading the dishwasher! x

I've had heartburn for ages now but it seems to be getting worse. No lower back pain through the whole pregnancy though which i'm pleased about. I just get knackered after doing simple tasks like loading the dishwasher! x

Ohhh yeah the exhaustion from the simplest things too! :( x

Ho I'm done in to ha, think it's just generally more tiring coz I'm running round after my 2 year old son all day,

But I'm only 31week, I'm tired /Ed aches, /heartburn,/ sore feet,/ bad bk an pressure down below like I'm going to wee every 2 mins haha ee the Joys there right when they say 2 pregnancies r never the same. I stolled threw it with my Lil lad never one complaint it was a breeze haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back