30 Weeks!

**C**

Reaction score
That's me at 30 weeks now, how scary! I always think that by now then you're really at the end of your pregnancy. I know it's going to absolutely fly past now too.......going to have to start thinking about preparing the hospital bag at some point :D

:cheer: Me too :D

I keep telling myself that we are considered term at 37 so hopefully only another 6 weeks left :dance:

Of course I've no doubt I'll really go to 42 :(

Now is when time stands still... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I found the last month/month and half dragged by with Tia... Your big, your uncomfortable, your desperate to meet that baby you've been cooking all these months, and yet.... baby seems less than enthusiastic to join you in the real world... :think: Although this time I'm not really prepared for the baby so you never know for me I'll suddenly be in labour and we STILL won't have a cot and the nursery will still be a laundry room... :rotfl:

ahhh thats ok...i think this preggos gone so fast.. i keep forgetting how far along i am.. mad really..

:cheer: :cheer:

I'm counting down to 37 weeks too as i'm hoping i won't notice the extra weeks as they will be over christmas!

it seems i have been 30+ weeks forever because like you i thought when i got to 30 weeks i was towards the end, now i'm 35+ it seems so close then i think to myself if they let me got to 42 weeks i still have 6 weeks to go :shock: with a bit of luck we will all be one of those lucky ladies who go at 37 weeks :D

To me it seems to be dragging. Ive only got 5 weeks left at work which is good, but I can't see them going fast. The other thing I have to think about is that the hospital keep trying to say my EDD is 11 days earlier than what I go by which would make me 33 weeks not 31w3d so I'm trying to prepare for something in between. To be honest, I'd prefer before Christmas anyway :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back