30 Weeks !!!!

KirstyR

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

30 Weeks and 2 days today !! if i stand on my tip toes i can almost see the end...... :D

Started my hospital bag at the weekend and it still seems un real that its me going to hospital and not my friends, SCARY ! (not finished yet....)

LO's nursery is coming along well ! :D

Got a growth scan on the 1st May to see how big she is ? apparently she was 3.5lb at 28 weeks !!

Positive thoughts today :D :D xxxxxxxxxxx

im a few days n front of you, i really need to start my bag lol x

im a few days n front of you, i really need to start my bag lol x

I haven't finished it yet, got the important things though? How's your pregnancy been if you don't mind me asking ? XX

Ive been fine all throughout, have just been doing everything as normal, how about you? x

Erm.... Ok so far, was worried at my 28 week scan as I was measuring 35 cm! Was sent for a scan to find the problem but baby seemed fine, I was advised that LO is a "big baby" weight 3.5lb at 28 weeks so iv got to go back at 34 weeks for another growth scan, other than that it's been fine, I'm just worried about labour if she's too big ? I'm hoping they don't refuse a selective c section XX

ive got no idea about weight etc all i now is im measuring at 32cm for 31 weeks so not too bad but i dnt thin k my bumps that big xxx

That's normal, should apparently measure in cm what you are in weeks give or take one or 2 cm :) xxx

yeah thats what i thought, am also 3/5th palpable apparently, this is oh so daunting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back