30 weeks!

TaffyRose

Reaction score
I can't believe I've got to 30 weeks! I've just celebrated with a quarter pounder with cheese and a strawberry milkshake :) Time's going really fast now xxx

OMG Taffy i need what you just ate and drank now :oooo: lol

Back to the subject :yay: 30weeks its pure craziness but i love it, i'll be at the 30wk mark Sunday n i cant wait!

xx

I know I can't believe how quickly it's going!

I must admit the food and milkshake went down a treat :) xxx

Aw man, a milkshake would totally hit the spot right now.

I think Deedee and I should reward ourselves the same way when Sunday arrives :)

Congratulations missy!

Cheers hun, I agree that is the official 30 week milestone meal :) xxx

Aw man, a milkshake would totally hit the spot right now.

I think Deedee and I should reward ourselves the same way when Sunday arrives :)

Congratulations missy!

Oh my...i think u might be onto something there ;) think i may take a sunday mission to burger King :lol: hehe!! xx

Yay for 30 weeks!
Time is going fast, however I now ffeel REALLY impatient, and I want baby now! x

Congrats for 30 weeks!!
That sounds like an amazing idea! Next week when I hit 30 weeks I'll have to treat myself to cheeseburger and milkshake :) Omg, sounds awesome... Can't I just have my celebratory meal early? lol

mmmmmm burgers and shakes nom nom nom

Congrats hun, 10 weeks seems nothing but I swear time is standing still for me right now!

Hurry up June!

Can!t believe how quick that has gone hon!!! So pleased for you, is your bump out yet?

PS I WILL be having cheeseburger and milkshake when I reach 30 weeks xx

30 weeks!!! Ahhhh it's going to fast I'm scared. Ha ha. Maybe a burger and shake will make me feel better...hmm

I know I looked at what I need to do the other day and realised I really need to get cracking! Am ver excited about meeting my little man now though :)

I do also love the fact that all us pregnant ladies are excited about 30 weeks, but arguably even more excited about a cheeseburger and milkshake :rofl: xxx

Reading about u all drooling over cheeseburgers and milkshakes is making me wish I had enough money on me on my way home from work for a sausage and egg mcmuffin :(

But anyway yay for 30 weeks!! Seems like we have ages left when u think of the end of June, but it's actually really really close!! I haven't even started a nursery or hospital bag yet! :shock:

And taffy where is this bump pic u keep promising us!! :D xx

I know I felt like I had loads of time and now time is going by so fast!

I have pretty much everything I need for the hospital bags, just need to pack them and we made a good start on the nursery today just waiting on bedding, etc that we've order to arrive.

I took some bump pics today so will post them in a bit :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back