30 weeks!! woohoo!!!

scottishlassie

Reaction score
Morning girls, just wanted to say I can't believe my ticker now says 30 weeks!! I'm actually 30 wks 4 days, but still...ahhh! It's scary to think this is really the home stretch and not long til baba will be here, it feels like time has flown by! I remember being back in tri 1 and 2 and thinking time was dragging on so slowly.

Starting to get things together for baba, and my mission this week is to get my hospital bag sorted :).

We can't wait to meet our wee girl! :dance:

X x x

These weeks will fly by as well!! It is great to see all the baby bits coming together. xx

WooHoo!!! 30wks sounds great! 5days left for me In the 20's.. :) this is it now the countdown really begins! I've just finished the nursery and now the next thing is my hospital bag to! Hope your keeping ok xxx

yay :hugs: I know exactly how you feel lets hope the final stretch flies in xxx

DO you know what, theses weeks really do fly! I was getting totally fed up coz it seemed to be taking ages but I think after about 33 weeks, its like omg where has the time gone! i'm kind of wishing i was back in tri 2 again it was nice and safe in there.. :lol:

hehe i know snr, tri 2 was really comfortable, i was enjoying getting bigger, feeling baba kick for the first time and now tri 3 seems like theres a panic about getting things ready and...labour day!! eeeek!! I can't wait for my little girl to get here though, just not looking forward to the pain of labour! Will be an experience i bet :lol:

I'm keeping well thanks kelly hun :), its getting even more of a hassle moving about though, turning over in bed makes me feel like a whale trying to move! Starting to get OH to give me a hand getting up from the sofa if i've been sitting for ages haha! Hope you are well too?

xxx

Yay!! Congrats on 30 weeks (or 30 + 4 :))! Its a nice milestone to reach - you can start counting down in single figures now!

my mission this week is to get my hospital bag sorted :).

This is easier said than done! I thought I had been so organinsed with my hospital bag until I was admitted for a night a couple of weeks ago. I found my pyjamas didn't go over my bump (or my bum) properly. Didn't realise I would expand that much when I bought them and that I had packed way too much unneccessary stuff! I will give you a tip though - take your own roll of soft toilet paper and moistened toilet tissue packs - hospital toilet paper is sandpaper and I can imagine after giving birth it will feel 10 times worse!! :shock:

xx

Yay!!!! I know exactly how you feel, i'll be 30 weeks tomorrow and it just feels like the time is flying by. I go on maternity leave in 2 weeks and i feel i have soo much to do. xxx

Eeeeek!! Sandpaper?! Can't imagine using that type of toilet roll after giving birth, that would be horrible!

i will remember that when packing my bag - Good tip, thanks flopsy! :) x x

Amazing feeling isn't it! I have little mile stones too :) my recent one was getting to 50 days :) now I'm waiting for 30 days!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back